Hurricane Laura makes landfall in Cameron, Louisiana with winds of 150 mph

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm in Opelousas but have seen folks on social media all the way up the Alexandria without power.

It's supposed to have thunderstorms today so I doubt mfs at Slemco fix our shyt soon :mjcry:

Wow that is really far up.. They’re basically going to have to rebuild LC power system so I think everyone else may be an afterthought on some level...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Mayor in Lafayette. LA, which is twice the size of Lake Charles, and 1 hour drive away, has refused to open shelters for the hurricane victims...claiming the protestors from the police shooting, make it impossible because "bad actors" there .... somehow would make it impossible to deal w/ sheltering evacuees?? What kind of bullshiit excuse is that? :dahell: :gucci:
  • Code for :mjpls:

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Mayor in Lafayette. LA, which is twice the size of Lake Charles, and 1 hour drive away, has refused to open shelters for the hurricane victims...claiming the protestors from the police shooting, make it impossible because "bad actors" there .... somehow would make it impossible to deal w/ sheltering evacuees?? What kind of bullshiit excuse is that? :dahell: :gucci:
  • Code for :mjpls:

this is what happens when nikkas don’t vote in their local elections...my hometown had its first white mayor in at least 25-30 years because they ain’t vote...now this new mayor did nothing but collect a check and ain’t nobody said shyt.
:scust: