Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
dade county raised Andrew survivor LIVE from miramar on the check-in

you poe bytch get you some shutters lol fukk a cuban link if you aint got no pistol, a charcoal/gas grill, a generator, some shutters, and a battery pack bytch you sleep

if you aint got the above and you responsible for kids you a poe bytch and a fukk nikka! and a fight go with that fukk ya feelings

so glad i been running these miles every week lets go irma! you slop ass hoe we ready for yo puss ass

get yo weed now nikka lol shoulda been had it matter fact, but NOOOOO liq

Saturday night cook 2 meals maybe 3, i say pasta is a easy one that can be stacked and last a few days

and fried chicken cause the bytch taste fie hot or cold

should've got that flood with peoples trust, heritage, or the other fukk nikka who i forgot they name but they the worst i think citizens is the name not sure but they shyt but if you in dade you might stuck with they ass

where can i get some life jackets and a raft? shyt ima hit outdoor wild off 95 fukk it I will keep the receipt and swap that hoe next week

poe bytch is a term down here dont be to offended im still in the 99% my nikka LOL

all the sand nikkas will be taxing but you know they gone be OPEN no matter what lolol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most of these islands don't have the type of bedrock you'd find in the states. An underground bunker wouldn't be feasible save for certain hilly terrains and area and even then it's a stretch. Plus with tectonic plates and all that shyt, we just rely on building sturdier houses with concrete and rear but alas that ain't the case for everyone.

Professors done gave the science on it a while back when I was in Uni. Atleast in my area. Plus alot of this shyt is reclaimed land and that in and of itself is another cluster fukk.

and what about the mountains??? :dahell:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

okay this guy is tweeting and is 4 hours from the eye it looks like - the big thing is that it's so massive that it will take 12 hours to move all the way through Antigua.

he mentions several roofs have been pulled from houses

nothing too outlandish like houses being ripped from the foundations and twirled around like a spinner

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Shoutout to nikkas in jail who will have no plumbing shytttin on top of each others shyt...shyt gets real when you run the fade with ya celly because he wont hold his shyt lololol no body shots he might shyt on you

and s/o to the elderly with no young family to hold them down, you able bodied nikkas get to work dont be a crab

s/o to the nikkas looking for the BOA ATM assist because he need that last 6 dollars in his account...every dime

s/o out the 15th and 30th paycheck never on time or budget nikkas who been outta bread since last week and aint have the bread to prepare

shoutout to nikkas in properties built before 2003 and who roof got single wraps

be thankful is you on deck and ready for the fukk shyt

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Shoutout to nikkas in jail who will have no plumbing shytttin on top of each others shyt...shyt gets real when you run the fade with ya celly because he wont hold his shyt lololol no body shots he might shyt on you

and s/o to the elderly with no young family to hold them down, you able bodied nikkas get to work dont be a crab

s/o to the nikkas looking for the BOA ATM assist because he need that last 6 dollars in his account...every dime

s/o out the 15th and 30th paycheck never on time or budget nikkas who been outta bread since last week and aint have the bread to prepare

shoutout to nikkas in properties built before 2003 and who roof got single wraps

be thankful is you on deck and ready for the fukk shyt

what a time to be locked D - are they gonna keep inmates in their cells all night/day. Or do they let them roam around with the cells open. I'd be hot if I had to sit in a cell for 3 or 4 day straight

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
dade county raised Andrew survivor LIVE from miramar on the check-in

you poe bytch get you some shutters lol fukk a cuban link if you aint got no pistol, a charcoal/gas grill, a generator, some shutters, and a battery pack bytch you sleep

if you aint got the above and you responsible for kids you a poe bytch and a fukk nikka! and a fight go with that fukk ya feelings

so glad i been running these miles every week lets go irma! you slop ass hoe we ready for yo puss ass

get yo weed now nikka lol shoulda been had it matter fact, but NOOOOO liq

Saturday night cook 2 meals maybe 3, i say pasta is a easy one that can be stacked and last a few days

and fried chicken cause the bytch taste fie hot or cold

should've got that flood with peoples trust, heritage, or the other fukk nikka who i forgot they name but they the worst i think citizens is the name not sure but they shyt but if you in dade you might stuck with they ass

where can i get some life jackets and a raft? shyt ima hit outdoor wild off 95 fukk it I will keep the receipt and swap that hoe next week

poe bytch is a term down here dont be to offended im still in the 99% my nikka LOL

all the sand nikkas will be taxing but you know they gone be OPEN no matter what lolol
Look at this hood nikka:russ:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You never heard of rubber insulated inflatable dams??? :ld: this guy had one built for his house when the flood came and pumped OUT the excess water. his neighbors called him crazy when he initially brought it... :heh: he wasnt crazy... :ld:

we all heard the story, smart move - what do you think happens if everyone got them tho

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
and what about the mountains??? :dahell:

Folk got faith in rebar, stone roofs and boarded windows. :yeshrug: Cost wise and culture wise it may look foolish not to build a bunker but someone might attempt something like that in the near future if this storm happens to be a game changer.

But then again 'Hugo made us dons', we will be relatively alright. I got your book on my to read list too. I hope you went with a good printing press 'cause I don't wanna lose any pages. :troll:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Man crazy shyt the homie just built a house 2 1/2 years ago in tavernier in the keys just talk to him today they evacuating tomorrow what's crazy is his wife said some of her friends are staying