Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
what a time to be locked D - are they gonna keep inmates in their cells all night/day. Or do they let them roam around with the cells open. I'd be hot if I had to sit in a cell for 3 or 4 day straight

lol nikka you know damn well them deputies aint letting nikkas out if the power go out lololol i been there trust me

but i was a safe felon i got to a "trustee aka fee slave" jails techs will feed you dep lounge/street food and suck ya dikk tho lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
http://www.businessinsider.com/hurr...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

Space station cameras tooled around to keep Irma on-screen in the nearly 5-minute-long clip. Yet Irma, which was more than 400 miles wide at the time, seems to barely fit inside the frame.

We dealing with something bigger than the fukking independence day mothership. :damn:

This shyt bout to hit Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville at the same damn time. Irma Future:damn:

Like Will Smith said,

Welcome to hell, motherfukkers:mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
lol nikka you know damn well them deputies aint letting nikkas out if the power go out lololol i been there trust me

but i was a safe felon i got to a "trustee aka fee slave" jails techs will feed you dep lounge/street food and suck ya dikk tho lol

yup, i got locked for a couple of days and CO said "you don't belong here, do you" and told me to "hang out" when everyone had to go back in their cells. Allowed me an opportunity to get a bondsmen to get me out and shyt, i was chillin with the trustees eating doritos and cookies. LOL - never again tho:scust:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i blame North Korea nuclear tests on this shyt

someone shoot an atom bomb at the eye or something wtf!

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yup, i got locked for a couple of days and CO said "you don't belong here, do you" and told me to "hang out" when everyone had to go back in their cells. Allowed me an opportunity to get a bondsmen to get me out and shyt, i was chillin with the trustees eating doritos and cookies. LOL - never again tho:scust:

never again

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
dade county raised Andrew survivor LIVE from miramar on the check-in

you poe bytch get you some shutters lol fukk a cuban link if you aint got no pistol, a charcoal/gas grill, a generator, some shutters, and a battery pack bytch you sleep

if you aint got the above and you responsible for kids you a poe bytch and a fukk nikka! and a fight go with that fukk ya feelings

so glad i been running these miles every week lets go irma! you slop ass hoe we ready for yo puss ass

get yo weed now nikka lol shoulda been had it matter fact, but NOOOOO liq

Saturday night cook 2 meals maybe 3, i say pasta is a easy one that can be stacked and last a few days

and fried chicken cause the bytch taste fie hot or cold

should've got that flood with peoples trust, heritage, or the other fukk nikka who i forgot they name but they the worst i think citizens is the name not sure but they shyt but if you in dade you might stuck with they ass

where can i get some life jackets and a raft? shyt ima hit outdoor wild off 95 fukk it I will keep the receipt and swap that hoe next week

poe bytch is a term down here dont be to offended im still in the 99% my nikka LOL

all the sand nikkas will be taxing but you know they gone be OPEN no matter what lolol

Irma don't know what she got coming when she sees you breh. :mjgrin:

See this is the true meaning of #hoh, hard on hurricanes. :wow:

We need to have this guy as our survival guide. :myman:

:pacspit: the hurricane.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Orlando brehs what y'all planning to do ?:lupe:
Ima sit on my balcony with a couple of blumts rolled up, a drink to sip on and the tv up a lil loud. Watch the storm pass. Orlando is surrounded by swampland, by the time a hurricane gets here its just a bad rainstorm. 2004 4 hurricanes went through here in the span of 4 weeks. They knocked down some billboards and took some tiles off people roofs, you gotta be in the countryside to get flooded.
Biggest thing is how all the people who just moved here start panicking and buying up everything. Some light grocery shopping on friday and well be ok. I know people advertising rooms for people evacuating miami
Prayers for everybody in the islands, yall taking the full force of this storm