Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying tho... muthafukkas building nuclear bomb shelters into mountains you lived on a tropical island for years and NOT ONE PERSON prepares for a massive hurricane?! :mindblown:
my ex's parents didn't need a bunker. they lived in like a fukkin brick/cement fortress. they were kinda rich though. :patrice:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I'm saying tho... muthafukkas building nuclear bomb shelters into mountains you lived on a tropical island for years and NOT ONE PERSON prepares for a massive hurricane?! :mindblown:
You expect a 3rd world country to plunge its resources into hurricane resistant bunkers which would flood anyways instead of....food, meds and education.

Got it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You expect a 3rd world country to plunge its resources into hurricane resistant bunkers which would flood anyways instead of....food, meds and education.

Got it.

You acting like they aint rich nikkas living on these islands low key... :heh: They have private money to build their own... I never said use the country's resources...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The shyt would never hold. You don't have to live by the water to die during a hurricane. Mudslides are what usually end up killing a shyt ton of people in Haiti and DR during hurricanes.

There's no mountains / solid bedrock in DR or haiti???:dahell: