Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
@mannyrs13 @OfTheCross @Dak_Brehscott@Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic @Princess Coco @King Musa @Scott Larock @Meh @RoyalQ

https://www.wsvn.com/news/local/sandbag-distribution-sites-in-south-florida/

Below is a list of locations to pick up sandbags in preparation for Hurricane Irma in South Florida. This list will be updated as information becomes available.

Miami-Dade County:

• Public Works Yard at 451 Dade Blvd. in Miami Beach from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. For Miami Beach residents with ID. Ten bags allotted per family.
  • Doral Central Park at 3000 NW 87th Ave. Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday TBD. Ten bags per vehicle. Bring proof of residency/business.
  • North Miami Motor Pool at 1855 NE 142nd St. on Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. while supplies last. For North Miami residents. Six bags per resident.
  • Adonel Concrete at 2101 NW 110th Ave. from Tuesday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Bring your own bags to fill sand.
  • Concrete Ready Mix at 7301 NW 47th St. in West Miami-Dade. Sandbags available until supply is finished.
Broward County:

• 200 Goolsby Blvd. in Deerfield Beach, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday (or while supplies last). Ten bags per household. Bring proof of residency and photo ID.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm saying tho... muthafukkas building nuclear bomb shelters into mountains you lived on a tropical island for years and NOT ONE PERSON prepares for a massive hurricane?! :mindblown:
Most of these islands don't have the type of bedrock you'd find in the states. An underground bunker wouldn't be feasible save for certain hilly terrains and area and even then it's a stretch. Plus with tectonic plates and all that shyt, we just rely on building sturdier houses with concrete and rear but alas that ain't the case for everyone.

Professors done gave the science on it a while back when I was in Uni. Atleast in my area. Plus alot of this shyt is reclaimed land and that in and of itself is another cluster fukk.