Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Irma don't know what she got coming when she sees you breh. :mjgrin:

See this is the true meaning of #hoh, hard on hurricanes. :wow:

We need to have this guy as our survival guide. :myman:

:pacspit: the hurricane.

im fukking rolling right now when I say andrew survivor i must admit i was only 10 years old LMAOOOOOOOO

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Gas lines were long, had about 1/4 tank in my car today. Waited till 1:30am and my local stations were sold out but Im near the turnpike so I was able to hit the service station on the Pike which wasn't far and fill up with ZERO wait. Try that if you aren't far from one.

Pump was flowing nicely, lots of the local stations were at a trickle I hear. I will end up driving out much of this gas going into the office, but tomorrow will probably be the last day of that.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Gas lines were long, had about 1/4 tank in my car today. Waited till 1:30am and my local stations were sold out but Im near the turnpike so I was able to hit the service station on the Pike which wasn't far and fill up with ZERO wait. Try that if you aren't far from one.

Pump was flowing nicely, lots of the local stations were at a trickle I hear. I will end up driving out much of this gas going into the office, but tomorrow will probably be the last day of that.
:francis:gonna try at 6 in the morn

hopefully they came through with that refill

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
im fukking rolling right now when I say andrew survivor i must admit i was only 10 years old LMAOOOOOOOO
I was 7. Rode that bytch out in Hialeah. I remember Duck Hunt shooting and Track and Field mat running on the NES with some of my cousins while we waited that shyt out. Think I even went out during the eye too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Welp. Just saw the Eastern Side of my Island lose power and the gusts starting to rile up. Might as well pull in that last sandbag and go sit in the lotus position until I fall asleep and weather this shyt out.

Y'all be easy'n'shyt. :salute:

Damn breh, careful out there.:mjcry:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
at201711_ensmodel.gif

:wow:please hold