Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tumblr_ngv5v4Avua1u3e0v2o1_250.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:francis:ill take anything breh

this is a desperate situation

Yeah, shyt is real now. People should have left on Monday. Your job and house gonna disappear anyway.....

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Sunday/Monday

Which is why the panic now is nonsense. We don't know where it's going to land until the Thursday models. All the models keep on inching left. The eye might stay in the Gulf (were it can retain/gain strength) and hit the FL Panhandle/gulf states likes Bama/Miss

The hysteria as per always. It won't be anywhere near a Cat 5 when/if it makes landfall down here. Storms get broken up by the mountains of Hispanola and Cuba. There will never be a Cat 4 or 5 that hits Florida from the South. Worst case scenario for us will be a 3.

Stock up on supplies, be prepared to be out of power for a week.

We know the drill brehs :salute:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A NEW FOOL....

This the same nikka downplaying this shyt is going to be the first nikka on top of his roof screaming "ME HELP ME" with a white flag screaming "OH GOD OH GOD". My nikka mother nature gives no fukk about feelings or rationality :pachaha:

1902444-3x2-340x227.jpg

Matter of fact...I hope you ain't on your roof :pachaha:

These the same people that stayed in H-Town after multiple warnings and multiple amber alerts and have the nerve to act shocked when the hurricane hits.....My homeboy was smart...he dipped after the warnings, got word that the apt complex got cleaned out, my nikka just signed a 6 month lease apt in Phoneix, AZ monday morning leasing house was opened on labor day, I think they were prepared for new customers:russ: Just got off facetime with him bout 4 hours ago and he said what hurricane...I don't know nothing bout no hurricane Harvey. I'm a Arizona nikka now :mjlol:He works from his laptop so this shyt don't affect his paycheck :jawalrus: