Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
exactly. every one is like "get out get out get out". How can millions of people evacuate?? And where are they going to go? There's only a few roads that go into georgia. You want millions of people to get on all the same roads and expect there not to be the worst traffic jam in history? Where are we going to go? Most barely have money for supplies yet alone money to catch a flight and book a hotel for an indefinite amount of time. the closet fam i have outside of florida is Connecticut
Florida only got like 2 major highways north, 95 on the east. 75 on the west. fukk I look like getting stranded out of town. Gonna buy a kayak and call it a day. Already had enough supplies. Wife trippin tho

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been through a couple CAT 3's and there's never been a point where most of my roof is gone just from wind damage during those hurricanes. So, yeah..clear fear mongering for people who don't experience hurricanes like that.
Not fear mongering. The islands that are about to get hit will experience catastrophic damage.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Been through a couple CAT 3's and there's never been a point where most of my roof is gone just from wind damage during those hurricanes. So, yeah..clear fear mongering for people who don't experience hurricanes like that.

I've been through CAT 2 hurricanes that have knocked big ass trees down all over the neighborhood and crushed houses. Whether u wanna believe it or not, it's best to be out the way. :francis:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I remember being literally in the middle of Hurricane Fran back in the day and that b*stard had enough strength to knock out our trees which then landed on multiple cars. These young oak trees can't handle these winds and that's why my neighborhood cut down all frail trees while keeping the adult trees around. All of our trees now look like Broccoli (high canopy)

If worse come to worse and Irma somehow goes straight to NC at a Cat 3+ I'm not takin' that shyt calmly

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
hopefully there sacrifice causes this hurricane to break up

So you depending on DR and Haiti to get hit so that FL gets lesser damage? :hhh:

Hurricane Andrew got nothing on this....