Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
fukk I look like being scared of a cold shower nikka :dahell: you a straight bytch and you shoulda maxed out as cum residue on a whores lips but you wanna speak on the God? Fakkit you got a white jesus statue in ya avatar OF COURSE YOU WAS SHOOK ol I must repent my sins azz nikka ol I wasnt there but I kno what happened azz nikka ol gee wilikers the wind is picking up AZZ nikka you was SCARED you talking about heading to a bar to celebrate something you wasnt there for :dahell: ol I didnt put in any work but I got an honorable mention, team credit azz niukka :pacspit:
:mjlol::mjlol:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
fukk I look like being scared of a cold shower nikka :dahell: you a straight bytch and you shoulda maxed out as cum residue on a whores lips but you wanna speak on the God? Fakkit you got a white jesus statue in ya avatar OF COURSE YOU WAS SHOOK ol I must repent my sins azz nikka ol I wasnt there but I kno what happened azz nikka ol gee wilikers the wind is picking up AZZ nikka you was SCARED you talking about heading to a bar to celebrate something you wasnt there for :dahell: ol I didnt put in any work but I got an honorable mention, team credit azz niukka :pacspit:

Welp at least We know who doesn't have any money for drinks . Ole imma tell the bartender to put water in a small cup and pretend it's vodka ass .

When they let your looting ass out of jail? You were out in the hurricane robbing old women for bootyholes and heirloom pearls. You know we seen you on video runningn out of Payless with shoeboxes of plain white keds. Ole cold ravioli out a can eating ass , I'm too poor too leave but I want a hero badge ass, don't call me poor I'm slightly underprivileged ass...i look like a bad mix of the late Kimbo slice and Kodak black but my momma still introduces me as "my handsome son " ass

I'm contemplating having to run that fade, you avoided one disaster let's see if your can avoid two

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
@Perfectson boy I ethered yo azz something serious and I wasnt even focused this lame wanna throw hands now :heh:
Boy why you got so many spelling errors and you so mad, ol my honor has been challenged looking azz nikka, ol slap you with a satin glove 3 musketeer head azz u KNOW u was up all night typing furiously and the shyt STILL aint funny, I am your conscience speaking :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Just saw 3 dead in Georgia... the body count still rising smh. Still most of the deaths will be in the Caribbean.

Let's see how much American government helps, vs Chinese government

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@Perfectson boy I ethered yo azz something serious and I wasnt even focused this lame wanna throw hands now :heh:
Boy why you got so many spelling errors and you so mad, ol my honor has been challenged looking azz nikka, ol slap you with a satin glove 3 musketeer head azz u KNOW u was up all night typing furiously and the shyt STILL aint funny, I am your conscience speaking :damn:

That won't work,...

did you even sleep last night ? You still hot and uncomfortable lol. Your bed permanently moldy breh, I feel bad for you. Burn that sweaty mattress.

All night just refreshing the page waiting for my responses. Negro those FPL trucks in your neighborhood would be like the ice cream man coming on a hot summer day

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:leon:

:ooh:

:mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that bytch irma turned some caribbean islands brown. that heat is gonna be a bytch to add to their problems.

BWk8hyN.jpg

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Got my power back this morning. Ac is on of course. Shout out to FPL they were prepared for this. Everything is chill here isln west palm Beach. I don't see any building damage just alot of tree branches on the ground and a few split trees.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Oh and my dog and cat who were in the house were okay. My dog is the GOAT. I fully expected that when I got back there would be piss and shyt everywhere since she couldn't be walked. But after 2 days alone I came back and there was not a single speck on the floor:mjcry:. I took her out and she took the longest piss ever and popped twice. My sweet baby girl held her potty for two days:to:. Housebroken like a motherfukker :wow:. She probably thought I would be upset with her if she went in the house. I'm never leaving her again:sadcam:

My cat was Gucci tho. His ass ain't even noticed we left

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This is good news to read out of all this chaos......

http://nypost.com/2017/09/10/cruise-lines-sending-ships-to-help-with-irma-rescue-efforts/

Two cruise lines are reportedly sending empty ships to the Caribbean islands hit hardest by Hurricane Irma to bring in supplies and evacuate tourists.

Bloomberg News said Friday that Norwegian Cruise Lines is dispatching its Norwegian Sky to St. Thomas, one of the US Virgin Islands.

It’s scheduled to arrive on Monday, and expected to pick up 2,000 stranded vacationers.

The local government will decide who gets to board.

Royal Caribbean said two of its ships would sail to St. Thomas and St. Martin on similar missions, with two more preparing to sail to Key West and Tampa, Fla., if they’re needed.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Power been off since 2am monday...I was just chilling watching amazon video then the rain and demonic wind roaring started up...TV box flicked on and off and the power shut off..Could've sworn I saw some green light while irma went through my city lol..No damage to nothing thankfully and im grateful for that...Only fast food joint open is BK and the lines look some disney world shyt...Waffle house open with a limited menu...Police posted up at the gas stations and we got a 10pm curfew in effect

shyt was stressful as fukk...Im going through it at my spot while my mama and siblings at her house hunkering down with two BIG ass trees hovering over her house...One of em is a dead tree...I'm blessed to have her and my other fam survive this hurricane..I think this one finally scared her out of being complacent with those damn trees...They gotta fukkin GO

Worked last night and me and my coworkers trading off irma stories...Some lost power so the company is providing respite care...Got one coworker going through a divorce...Two big trees fell on her house and another tree fell down and crushed the front of her car and window while she working at the job...:to:...:damn:

Last edited: