Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hour 61 now. And of course other houses in the community have power. Why couldn't we be on their grid? Generator stopped working. Running out of food, other than potato chips. House stinks of sweat, dog piss, and heat. Might just day fukk it and take a shower and go hunt for supplies and food. To keep me entertained, I've been reading old comic books I have. Not like superhero ones but the newspaper comics. As in The Boondocks. I read one book and now I'm on the second. The book is called "A Right To Be Hostile". What a fitting title for my current mood. :francis:

Then to top it off, my vacation request got denied for the end of October. Don't know if Irma did any damage to Universal Resort or legoland but I'm already pissed enough as is. I'm so vulnerable right now that I might just turn in my keys the day before and go on vacation with no fukks given. I have enough money saved up and bout to pay off my car plus will have my credit card debt lowered by then, if not all, I still have money saved up to pay that. Shoot, I got about six weeks vacation I can get paid out. I can stop working for the last two months of the year and manage ok. Maybe take that time to learn a new skill or two. That's how little a fukk I give about this bullshyt job. The future is looking grim. Got me feeling:demonic:.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Oh and my dog and cat who were in the house were okay. My dog is the GOAT. I fully expected that when I got back there would be piss and shyt everywhere since she couldn't be walked. But after 2 days alone I came back and there was not a single speck on the floor:mjcry:. I took her out and she took the longest piss ever and popped twice. My sweet baby girl held her potty for two days:to:. Housebroken like a motherfukker :wow:. She probably thought I would be upset with her if she went in the house. I'm never leaving her again:sadcam:

My cat was Gucci tho. His ass ain't even noticed we left
The neglect...

:picard:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am here in north
Predictions and Paths for 3 Hurricanes

7bOVCCv.png