Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You act like yall went through something, u had 1 hot day without electricity. I chose to leave and be cool with some air conditioners, watch Sunday football , and get home cooked meals .

Now who wants to have a drink to celebrate the safety of everyone

You still left cuz of what cacs on the news told you :umad:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You still left cuz of what cacs on the news told you :umad:

I left because I didn't want to deal with the inconvenience that I went through with Wilma. Not cuz of someone on tv, look at my post in this thread... smh , I had a spot secured in Lauderhill but got a good deal on a flight. U mad u had to sleep on your own sweat

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It's not that the media was wrong. They can't predict where exactly a hurricane will go until like a day before it hits. Anytime a category 5 storm shows up, you want to get all of the way out of the way. I don't care what the media is talking about. Especially if you live near the ocean, gulf, bay, lake or whatever big body of water.

You right but next time people will not leave, watch. The hassle of it all. They gonna talk about the mass evacuations that Irma causes for some flooding in Miami and people will just stick around.

The one thing I remember about the storm is the meteorologist trying to one up each other.

One guy talking about how advanced their tech was and how the competition didn't have this and that.

They were all completely wrong from day one, except the Euro I believe which initially had it right

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I left because I didn't want to deal with the inconvenience that I went through with Wilma. Not cuz of someone on tv, look at my post in this thread... smh , I had a spot secured in Lauderhill but got a good deal on a flight. U mad u had to sleep on your own sweat

You. Was. SCARED. Foh ol turnpike north azz nikka ol I got family up north azz nikka ol the tickets were on special azz niukkaaa

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You. Was. SCARED. Foh ol turnpike north azz nikka ol I got family up north azz nikka ol the tickets were on special azz niukkaaa

You know what, how fukkin dare you? You sitting there covered with mosquitos bites and smelling like a musk rat cuz haven't showered for 2 days. Ole I wish I was in your place right now ass nikka....ole who won tonight the Vikings or the Saints cuz I ain't got cable ass nikka...ole I didnt set my lineup for fantasy week 1 ass

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You know what, how fukkin dare you? You sitting there covered with mosquitos bites and smelling like a musk rat cuz haven't showered for 2 days. Ole I wish I was in your place right now ass nikka....ole who won tonight the Vikings or the Saints cuz I ain't got cable ass nikka...ole I didnt set my lineup for fantasy week 1 ass

fukk I look like being scared of a cold shower nikka :dahell: you a straight bytch and you shoulda maxed out as cum residue on a whores lips but you wanna speak on the God? Fakkit you got a white jesus statue in ya avatar OF COURSE YOU WAS SHOOK ol I must repent my sins azz nikka ol I wasnt there but I kno what happened azz nikka ol gee wilikers the wind is picking up AZZ nikka you was SCARED you talking about heading to a bar to celebrate something you wasnt there for :dahell: ol I didnt put in any work but I got an honorable mention, team credit azz niukka :pacspit:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
fukk I look like being scared of a cold shower nikka :dahell: you a straight bytch and you shoulda maxed out as cum residue on a whores lips but you wanna speak on the God? Fakkit you got a white jesus statue in ya avatar OF COURSE YOU WAS SHOOK ol I must repent my sins azz nikka ol I wasnt there but I kno what happened azz nikka ol gee wilikers the wind is picking up AZZ nikka you was SCARED you talking about heading to a bar to celebrate something you wasnt there for :dahell: ol I didnt put in any work but I got an honorable mention, team credit azz niukka :pacspit:
Jesus :mjlol:

Daps
damn.. :laff: :laff: :laff: