Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So I decided to go out with my homie/mentor to go watch the saints game somewhere

:why:

Nothing was open damn near... power out everywhere.

We finally find an Olive garden or some shyt with people but they were closing like 20 minutes after we got there:why:

We went on Tara blvd looking for shyt but that shyt was DEAD... Dark af. No power on Tara. Maybe could've went to Cigar bar on the eastside but I said fukk it:martin:

Now im sitting in my car drinking and listening to some Rick Ross/Dead Prez (no @ridehomo)... Not to mention my dumbass nephew decided last minute that he wanted food and only thing open was mcdonalds..

And they shyt was either closed because they ran out of food or looked like a parking lot...

One Mcdonalds lost power as soon as I pulled up:gucci:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Going on hour 53 of this bullshyt. Plus to top it off, had a grueling 10 hour shift at work that I have no idea how I finished. Was feeling nauseous around the second quarter, maybe due to heat exhaustion, stress, or something I ate earlier. I went to the bench until the half, and finished the game plus overtime. What a day. :francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
fukk I look like being scared of a cold shower nikka :dahell: you a straight bytch and you shoulda maxed out as cum residue on a whores lips but you wanna speak on the God? Fakkit you got a white jesus statue in ya avatar OF COURSE YOU WAS SHOOK ol I must repent my sins azz nikka ol I wasnt there but I kno what happened azz nikka ol gee wilikers the wind is picking up AZZ nikka you was SCARED you talking about heading to a bar to celebrate something you wasnt there for :dahell: ol I didnt put in any work but I got an honorable mention, team credit azz niukka :pacspit:
:picard: