Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Hour 61 now. And of course other houses in the community have power. Why couldn't we be on their grid? Generator stopped working. Running out of food, other than potato chips. House stinks of sweat, dog piss, and heat. Might just day fukk it and take a shower and go hunt for supplies and food. To keep me entertained, I've been reading old comic books I have. Not like superhero ones but the newspaper comics. As in The Boondocks. I read one book and now I'm on the second. The book is called "A Right To Be Hostile". What a fitting title for my current mood. :francis:

Then to top it off, my vacation request got denied for the end of October. Don't know if Irma did any damage to Universal Resort or legoland but I'm already pissed enough as is. I'm so vulnerable right now that I might just turn in my keys the day before and go on vacation with no fukks given. I have enough money saved up and bout to pay off my car plus will have my credit card debt lowered by then, if not all, I still have money saved up to pay that. Shoot, I got about six weeks vacation I can get paid out. I can stop working for the last two months of the year and manage ok. Maybe take that time to learn a new skill or two. That's how little a fukk I give about this bullshyt job. The future is looking grim. Got me feeling:demonic:.

This mobile data connection is trash and we still have no power here. Most restaurants and stores are still closed including Walmart. I'm actually on "vacation." First vacation I requested all year and I took it just so I could study for exams, knock out all the coursework for my final online course, and paid in advance to take some courses for licensing purposes but this was cancelled. Irma came through and said fukk all that. What a waste of time.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
that bytch irma turned some caribbean islands brown. that heat is gonna be a bytch to add to their problems.

BWk8hyN.jpg

watch China , not to make this political but bet they will come with aid soon - Trump letting other nations in our backyard.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel like driving, nor wasting gas and they're still cleaning up a bit. Dominos pizza delivered from online ordering. Ordered enough for the day to get a break from PB&J. If you like Dominos you may be able to get something if some other things are still closed.

My mom got in touch with fam in the islands we couldn't find in damaged areas, all is good there.

OT: It's def hot af outside from all the moisture getting lit up from the sun. Humidity and heat index def stepped up.

@Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic I see from social they been hitting up Simons like crazy, the new one on 45th got looted. You good? Power, water, etc?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This mobile data connection is trash and we still have no power here. Most restaurants and stores are still closed including Walmart. I'm actually on "vacation." First vacation I requested all year and I took it just so I could study for exams, knock out all the coursework for my final online course, and paid in advance to take some courses for licensing purposes but this was cancelled. Irma came through and said fukk all that. What a waste of time.
Yeah I feel ya. Sucks when you have things you want to accomplish and have setbacks like this. Wal-Mart out here opened. I just parked up, bout to go inside and check them out. Mobile data finally started working good since yesterday. I think Verizon had put some pop data feature on. Don't know much on that but atleast that's running.

Another issue is sleep. Got like four and a half hours last night. Irma tiring me out.