Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BAN ME THEN!! I LIVE HERE! YOU DONT! LAME NIKKA! YA'LL IN YALL FEELINGS BECAUSE IM GIVING HOPE TO PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE! YOU AND THE NON LOCALS WHO SPREADING FAKE NEWS NEED TO GET OUT THE THREAD!! if it does hit (which it wont) IS YOU GOING HELP US OUT?? NOPE
How have you given hope? What information have you provided to prepare for the worst? You making too many assumptions. This is my last response to you.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Huh? You ain't tell nobody it's gone be "alright." All you've done is post a bunch of ":laff:" and....":russell:" practically laughing and shrugging off the ordeal and undermining all of our efforts to prepare, stay informed, and do what we can to be safe. You're making shyt a joke, making shyt look sweet...You don't think shyt gone happen? Fine.....and I hope to God that's the case too but, all of us have a right to act and respond the way we feel is appropriate to the matter without all that extra shyt you and some other posters be doing in here breh. Let it rock....

I was doing that to the posters who was spreading foolishness. I'm already mad because all this false hype the media bringing hoping this thing comes.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@NY's #1 Draft Pick how we feeling in Orlando breh since u dapping shyt
full

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
So I'm in the backyard earlier and guy from the house behind us calls me over and says our coconuts gotta be cut down cuz they projectiles. I hit up my old boy and he talks to the guy and he agrees to cut them down. I take the garbage bins back there to put the coconuts in and wait for the guy but he doesn't show up. I left the bin back there. I go to my boys house and get back around 1130. My brother is home by then and I ask him if he bought the bin back in and he says he'll get it tomorrow along with some chairs he took back out since he plans to bbq tomorrow. I don't know what time he plans to do that. :stopitslime: Knew I should've taken the minute to bring the bin back in. :snoop: Hopefully he gets it early in the morning.
:mjlol:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This has been explained in the below quote.

The Hurricane is wider than the width of the whole Florida peninsula....The east side of the storm is going to hit Miami....Hurricanes move counter-clock wise, so this is NOT good news for us.

I'm not convinced :yeshrug:I think its sensationalism. They get more viewers by selling the narrative of eminent disaster. They'll never say "the storm appears to be moving a lot more west than we initially anticipated and the threat has diminished significantly" even if that is the case. True, nature is unpredictable and people are right to play it safe. But I'm don't see mass distruction or doomsday for South Fla (specifically MIAMI), but we'll see!

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

This has been explained in the below quote.

The Hurricane is wider than the width of the whole Florida peninsula....The east side of the storm is going to hit Miami....Hurricanes move counter-clock wise, so this is NOT good news for us.

point 1

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@NY's #1 Draft Pick how we feeling in Orlando breh since u dapping shyt
full
Breh, we good. Just got most of my fam out here from Miami staying with me. Went to dinner tonight then went to my fiancée sisters house and smoked a few blunts while sipping on drinks:ehh:

I think we're prepared.. I've put in work all throughout the week. I fukked up by not pulling the trigger on a generator tho. We not in a flood zone, not at risk for storm surges so hoping the winds die down by the time it reaches orlando:yeshrug: