Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I was a mod. A lot of y'all really want this to hit us sooo bad

Keep that fukk shyt to yourself. One of the worst posters in TLR. I been peeped your propensity for trolling for a minute.

You not even providing reasoning for your predictions. You making unsubstantiated claims hoping it sticks when there is plenty of information to work with. No advice. No resources. Useless.

No one wants this hurricane to hit. Sounding like a wack bird brain thot who stay talking about her imaginary haters. Naming yourself after a proud snitch. Fukk out my mentions. :scust:

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Keep that fukk shyt to yourself. One of the worst posters in TLR. I been peeped your propensity for trolling for a minute.

You not even providing reasoning for your predictions. You making unsubstantiated claims hoping it sticks when there is plenty of information to work with. No advice. No resources. Useless.

No one wants this hurricane to hit. Sounding like a wack bird brain bytch who stay talking about her imaginary haters. Naming yourself after a proud snitch. Fukk out my mentions. :scust:
you think I care about posting on this site?? NIKKA YOU DONT EVEN LIVE HERE!! WE DONT NEED YOU! GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD!!! STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS FAGGIT!!!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So I'm in the backyard earlier and guy from the house behind us calls me over and says our coconuts gotta be cut down cuz they projectiles. I hit up my old boy and he talks to the guy and he agrees to cut them down. I take the garbage bins back there to put the coconuts in and wait for the guy but he doesn't show up. I left the bin back there. I go to my boys house and get back around 1130. My brother is home by then and I ask him if he bought the bin back in and he says he'll get it tomorrow along with some chairs he took back out since he plans to bbq tomorrow. I don't know what time he plans to do that. :stopitslime: Knew I should've taken the minute to bring the bin back in. :snoop: Hopefully he gets it early in the morning.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think I care about posting on this site?? NIKKA YOU DONT EVEN LIVE HERE!! WE DONT NEED YOU! GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD!!! STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS FAGGIT!!!
Lame ain't posted no information relevant to Irma in this whole thread talking about "you don't even live here" :mjlol: Labeling real news "Fake News"? Only one race has a habit of doing this. Be on standby @BmoreGorilla :mjpls:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why do people keep saying this? That would be the case if we were damn near Naples. The storm is a wide storm but it would be far enough distance for Miami to feel c1/c2 winds. If it smack in the middle of Miami, we would all be fukked. There would be no way of escaping.

He goes over this..our chances of seeing hurricane force winds per the latest models is 23 percent. Naples/Marathon will being seeing 60-80 percent? IDK about you but im taking my chances with 23 percent than seeing 83 percent of hurricane winds. It is a wide storm but the right quadrant is most like stronger closes to the eye.

Wind is the least of your worries in a hurricane. Most people who die in a hurricane do so from water, not wind. Flash flooding, storm surge, and driving into deep water are the most likely to kill you.

Northeast side has the most water by far.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
bytch im LOL so i just went to go through my chicken packs getting ready to fry 20 packs of publix chicken in this hoe

bruh one of my packs marked as chicken feet i paid $2.12 for a 10-piece and aint even know it bytch i came up :ohlawd:

if we end up losing cell phones for a min my old girl house about 10 miles away and after i secure the jits and wifey when the storm passes ima jump on the bike and go check her i will gopro that hoe and put it on youtube for these haters who think we gone be under water

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
YOU ONE OF THEM. ITS EMBRASSING YOU FROM HERE and you helping spreading the false information. if I'm telling people its going to be alright, WHY YOU MAD FOR?

Huh? You ain't tell nobody it's gone be "alright." All you've done is post a bunch of ":laff:" and....":russell:" practically laughing and shrugging off the ordeal and undermining all of our efforts to prepare, stay informed, and do what we can to be safe. You're making shyt a joke, making shyt look sweet...You don't think shyt gone happen? Fine.....and I hope to God that's the case too but, all of us have a right to act and respond the way we feel is appropriate to the matter without all that extra shyt you and some other posters be doing in here breh. Let it rock....