Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'm not convinced :yeshrug:I think its sensationalism. They get more viewers by selling the narrative of eminent disaster. They'll never say "the storm appears to be moving a lot more west than we initially anticipated and the threat has diminished significantly" even if that is the case. True, nature is unpredictable and people are right to play it safe. But I'm don't see mass distruction or doomsday for South Fla (specifically MIAMI), but we'll see!

its going to be a lot of people mad Saturday night

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
its going to be a lot of people mad Saturday night

This thing really could have hit Miami directly breh.....There was no way to predict it was going more west. They knew it was going to turn north, and Miami metro is the most populated area. "Better safe than sorry". It's a category 5 storm. Nobody wants to take that chance...

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
This thing really could have hit Miami breh.....There was no way to predict it was going more west. They knew it was going to turn north, and Miami metro is the most populated area. "Better safe than sorry". It's a category 5 storm. Nobody wants to take that chance...

which I understand, but the problem I have is people in here saying its going to hit south florida like they God or something. people really want this happen to us

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
which I understand, but the problem I have is people in here saying its going to hit south florida like they God or something. people really want this happen to us
im sure no one wants that to happen :comeon:

they just forecasting it to hit and advising people to leave. Maybe u dont understand the magnitude of this but if Irma hits, it will be one of the biggest to touch land and take it from NO peoples, you'd wanna get outta there ASAP.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
im sure no one wants that to happen :comeon:

they just forecasting it to hit and advising people to leave. Maybe u dont understand the magnitude of this but if Irma hits, it will be one of the biggest to touch land and take it from NO peoples, you'd wanna get outta there ASAP.
:stopitslime: shut up nikka

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
This gonna sound nutty as fukk but Scientists should be working on some kind of counter for these shyts

Send a big ass countercane out there to eat that shyt (unless it combines :whoa:)

Find a way to cool the water

Thats all I got :francis:

How did #Katina mysteriously form in the gulf?
Could the earthquake be related?
is it possible that #Jose and #Katina were created to control or direct #Irma?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another year, another non storm for south FL after days of hyping the imminent apocalypse. The only people who win from this are businesses who profit form the fear and hysteria of the locals :smh:

Oh well, back to work on Tuesday :dry:

:patrice: So irma aint hit florida at all???:what: