Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
shyt, Harvey already surpassed Katrina in terms of just the storm alone. Katrina was a monster because Louisiana dikked their Black citizens. fukk them, Gov't, Bush, and FEMA for that fukk shyt.
This. The shytty infrastructure, poor evacuation execution in a city that floods like NO was recipe for disaster. Plus after the storm was over it was a whole different animal, it pretty much became a lawless city. White militias forming across the city gunning down black people trying to survive. The slow ass response from Gov't and FEMA. The conditions in the Superdome after the storm.

And as far as deaths go tho :francis: That shyt caused over 1800 deaths :snoop: I won't say I don't think we'll ever see that again but that was a such colossal fukk up right there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This gonna sound nutty as fukk but Scientists should be working on some kind of counter for these shyts

Send a big ass countercane out there to eat that shyt (unless it combines :whoa:)

Find a way to cool the water

Thats all I got :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This gonna sound nutty as fukk but Scientists should be working on some kind of counter for these shyts

Send a big ass countercane out there to eat that shyt (unless it combines :whoa:)

Find a way to cool the water

Thats all I got :francis:
HAARP ended for a reason. They did more damage then good. Brazil still has their program but it's gonna end sooner than later. Can't play God, God got everything in place for a reason. Everything. Not a single living being here by accident on this planet.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
What's this :dwillhuh:

giphy.gif