Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Twilight

Rookie
Daps
Hurricanes, while incredibly destructive, are equally as fascinating. Since Harvey I've been doing a lot of research on them.

They actually have crews called Hurricane Hunters (excuse my ignorance but I had no idea) who are trained to fly into the eye of hurricanes to gather information about it which helps the National Weather Service track it and predict its path.

I found a Youtube video of some hunters flying into a hurricane's eye. Hurricanes are crazy powerful & ferocious on the outside, but the surface winds never actually reach the eye. Instead, inside the eye it's so calm and peaceful, a circular pillowy cloud and a clear blue sky above. Sort of what I imagine heaven is like. They go in at about 2:20.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Hurricanes, while incredibly destructive, are equally as fascinating. Since Harvey I've been doing a lot of research on them.

They actually have crews called Hurricane Hunters (excuse my ignorance but I had no idea) who are trained to fly into the eye of hurricanes to gather information about it which helps the National Weather Service track it and predict its path.

I found a Youtube video of some hunters flying into a hurricane's eye. Hurricanes are crazy powerful & ferocious on the outside, but the surface winds never actually reach the eye. Instead, inside the eye it's so calm and peaceful, a circular pillowy cloud and a clear blue sky above. Sort of what I imagine heaven is like. They go in at about 2:20.

So they can make stuff to go in hurricane and out of space but they cant make a car to impact a wreck:martin: