Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I hope that shyt toggles at the last minute like Matthew did and misses Palm Beach. Matthew legit toggled to the north in like an hour before it was suppose to hit us. So even all of these projections can't predict what will happen. But my family is too lax. We are from NY and have beer experienced a hurricane. I keep telling them we need things to prepare but they seem to not care. I'm getting canned food tomorrow. We still have shutters from Matthew.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
ecmwf_mslp_uv850_atl_9.png

We getting punished for that white supremacist rally...
Issa wrap.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Brehs,

How true is this, Is this shyt supposed to be a Cat 6?

Brehs.

There is no actual Category 6, it's theorized that because of warming waters we could see hurricanes in the future with sustained 220+mph winds, which would need an entirely new class to categorize them

I don't think Irma is predicted to be that powerful, they're saying it could become cateogry 5, but who knows :yeshrug: There was a Hurricane 2 years ago that hit 215mph sustained, strongest ever recorded and they're saying we'll see stronger in the next 20 years.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
There is no actual Category 6, it's theorized that because of warming waters we could see hurricanes in the future with sustained 220+mph winds, which would need an entirely new class to categorize them

I don't think Irma is predicted to be that powerful, they're saying it could become cateogry 5, but who knows :yeshrug: There was a Hurricane 2 years ago that hit 215mph sustained :wow:

What path is it taking, is it heading to the gulf breh??