Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it comes to NC I'm pretty sure Raleigh will get the usual, rain, wind, flash flooding on Glenwood ave near Crabtree, few trees fall. :russell:

It's weird cuz the southeast gets fukked up during Hurricanes but Raleigh-Durham always be like

tenor.gif

The Whole time
No we don't need another one :mjcry:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Im in the bronx
nikka you don't remember the fukkery that was Sandy. Only good thing was school was closed for the whole week. But the trains were fukked up. And since you live in the BX,Bronx river might flood yo ass if a Cat 4 or 5 directly hit us. Be careful what you wish for breh. :sadcam:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I guess she really with the shyts, but I'm still not convinced. Gonna stock up on food tonight just to get that out of the way, but gas is gonna be a mess this whole week. Prices are already damn near 3.00 a gallon :snoop:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
My moms is too nonchalant about this shyt, talmbout "Rakeem, the material goods can be replaced even if it takes a long time to do so, there's nothing I can do, oh well" bytch fukk the material shyt I'm tryna stay alive:what:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
NYC finna be underwater more sooner than people thought depending on the impact of this Hurricane.