Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Spooky...
tumblr_mbg6b3UyXh1qedvmno7_400.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not saying ppl shouldnt evacuate but, did you guys see Barbuda? 1 person died and was completely engulfed by the eye. Whole island 150mph wind. Should we be more measured in our tone and urgency?
Death isn't the only casualty. You most likely won't DIE unless you're being colossally stupid or have really bad luck. Plus Barbuda isn't too populated anyway. They say the whole place was completely obliterated. I think the death toll now is 25 for the Carribean. Not light.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Its unbelievable how hard headed people are

Gotta be a bunch of 19 yr olds talmbout it aint gonna be that bad..media hyping it

I guess y'all finna learn the hard way
Im saying tho. nikkas see this on the news

170904-irma-cat4-hurricane-gif-article.gif

Then with a straight face say:childplease:

tenor.gif

:snoop:

And now it just went back up to a cat 5.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why do people keep saying this? That would be the case if we were damn near Naples. The storm is a wide storm but it would be far enough distance for Miami to feel c1/c2 winds. If it smack in the middle of Miami, we would all be fukked. There would be no way of escaping.

He goes over this..our chances of seeing hurricane force winds per the latest models is 23 percent. Naples/Marathon will being seeing 60-80 percent? IDK about you but im taking my chances with 23 percent than seeing 83 percent of hurricane winds. It is a wide storm but the right quadrant is most like stronger closes to the eye.

1. No one knows exactly where the eye will make landfall
2. This will likely be a Cat 4, and possibly a cat 5 hurricane at landfall.
3. While you may not see sustained cat 4/5 hurricane force winds you will get gust of cat 4/5 hurricane force winds.
4. You are only taking wind into consideration. The East side of the hurricane is where the strongest storms are. The rain will be heavier, possible tornadoes, and you still have to deal with storm surge.

Furthermore even if you make it through the initial hurricane you are likely going to be without power and running water for some time afterwards, and stuck in the house because it won't be safe to travel around the city.

Also I told y'all after the EWRC was complete this was gonna ramp right back up, Cuba isn't going to weaken this thing either and there is plenty of warm water between this storm and Florida now.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Death isn't the only casualty. You most likely won't DIE unless you're being colossally stupid or have really bad luck. Plus Barbuda isn't too populated anyway. They say the whole place was completely obliterated. I think the death toll now is 25 for the Carribean. Not light.
True. My point was his call for the whole state to evacuate was real late.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
1. No one knows exactly where the eye will make landfall
2. This will likely be a Cat 4, and possibly a cat 5 hurricane at landfall.
3. While you may not see sustained cat 4/5 hurricane force winds you will get gust of cat 4/5 hurricane force winds.
4. You are only taking wind into consideration. The East side of the hurricane is where the strongest storms are. The rain will be heavier, possible tornadoes, and you still have to deal with storm surge.

Furthermore even if you make it through the initial hurricane you are likely going to be without power and running water for some time afterwards, and stuck in the house because it won't be safe to travel around the city.

Also I told y'all after the EWRC was complete this was gonna ramp right back up, Cuba isn't going to weaken this thing either and there is plenty of warm water between this storm and Florida now.

This is exactly what a lot of these cats keep doing..."But, but, the winds have gone down, we won't experience the worst winds." The wind isn't even my priority, it's the water....The storm surge via the Atlantic could be ridiculous for us and that keeps getting overlooked for the winds.