Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not saying ppl shouldnt evacuate but, did you guys see Barbuda? 1 person died and was completely engulfed by the eye. Whole island 150mph wind. Should we be more measured in our tone and urgency?

The people in Barbuda didn't stay in their homes, they took shelter in municipal structures (concrete) and the strongest buildings on the island. What would the death toll be had 10% of them decided to "hunker down" in their homes?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people in Barbuda didn't stay in their homes, they took shelter in municipal structures (concrete) and the strongest buildings on the island. What would the death toll be had 10% of them decided to "hunker down" in their homes?
Touche but to tell everyone to evacuate at this stage could be negligence :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You wanna believe it sooo bad! Can't wait till sunday

Not sure if youre trolling, it's pretty much guaranteed miami will get , question is how bad. If you believe that you're gonna be out and chilling Sunday then please by all means live steam and I'll get you at least 70 viewers who'd love to see you getting thrown around like a rag doll

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Is there going to be people stuck in traffic while this shyt hits?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Not saying ppl shouldnt evacuate but, did you guys see Barbuda? 1 person died and was completely engulfed by the eye. Whole island 150mph wind. Should we be more measured in our tone and urgency?

Did you see the island and 95% of it being totalled?

Barbuda took the threat seriously, most South Floridaians are too but there's also some knuckleheads who are just begging for it

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The eye shifting to the west means Miami is actually getting the worse side of the storm - the Northeast side.

Why do people keep saying this? That would be the case if we were damn near Naples. The storm is a wide storm but it would be far enough distance for Miami to feel c1/c2 winds. If it smack in the middle of Miami, we would all be fukked. There would be no way of escaping.

He goes over this..our chances of seeing hurricane force winds per the latest models is 23 percent. Naples/Marathon will being seeing 60-80 percent? IDK about you but im taking my chances with 23 percent than seeing 83 percent of hurricane winds. It is a wide storm but the right quadrant is most like stronger closes to the eye.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wind picking up a lil in Broward.

yB9FMbH.jpg

What an eerie sunset. For some people, it may be their last one they will ever see.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Breh... When some of those models were predicting that goofy ass 270 degree loop for Harvey I was sitting at the crib like:

"So this hurricane gonna do the same damn loop that those 9/11 hijackers did to hit the Pentagon huh?...:gucci:

:hhh:"

Then that's exactly what that motherfuccer did:to:

You just gotta come to grips with that storm being your reality for the time being and take in as much information about it as you can.

A lot of people around me got wrecked by the storm, but I saw a lot of smart people who were able to make effective high pressure decisions correctly because they didn't half ass the research and planning elements.
i spent all day today making sure everything was looking right and i'm still doing some more shyt tomorrow even though the projected wind speed has dropped for my area. i don't trust this bytch. if it lands in naples (or there abouts ... sw fl) that won't put my mind at ease because look at charlie it landed in naples and then made a beeline for central florida and caught the forecasters off guard.

Last edited: