Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody should be in the Keys at this point....None of those areas can handle storm surge...
if he dies he dies

iYdTv.gif

Daps
:whew: :whew: :whew:

Just got home (ATL) from Hilton Head Island/Savannah. For reference we left at 1 this afternoon (it's normally a 4-4.5 hour trip)

-We took 95 S to get to I-16 going towards Macon. 95 N was damn near a parking lot when we left and i can only imagine what it looks like now

-Gas station's running out of gas left and right

-Fleets of GA State Patrols heading down 16 to 95 S and the coast. Never seen that many state patrols at one time

-Highways heading north on 75 & 16 were packed. Had Waze having a goon in the middle of fukkIN nowhere in middle GA

-If you haven't evacuated, please please get yo ass in the car and drive. People are prepping for the worst, please make sure you're ready
my immediate family, are finally leaving..

i got alot of people who were already heading here this weekend, and dont know if they had rooms already.. :lupe:

already so many people here in NC from Fla.. everybodies house is already full, but we gonna make sure all of our people got a place to stay no matter what.. :salute:

everybody out there.. please, be safe.. you dont got nothing to prove, or get dapped up about for these folks..