Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I didn't wish ill but the path is looking like so.

They're saying a hurricane is going to hit a hard right up north. :stopitslime:

There is a science behind this. They aren't just guessing it'll turn. The weather pattern dictates it will. Just not sure how sharp of a turn it'll be. But this ain't coming to Texas and will hit Florida.

Didn't the latest track suggest Miami is not receiving the brunt of this?

Don't just focus on where the eye is breh. Miami is gonna get the dirty side of the storm. It may avoid sustained hurricane forced winds but it'll get hurricane gust winds, storm surge and a lot of rain, 12+ inches.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
That picture isn't taken from I-95 though....
hurricane-rita.png

Looking at Evacuation Plans Five Years After Ike | Houston Public Media
In Houston, Measure to Avoid Evacuation Logjam

You see though? The trolling is real

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
There is a science behind this. They aren't just guessing it'll turn. The weather pattern dictates it will. Just not sure how sharp of a turn it'll be. But this ain't coming to Texas and will hit Florida.

Don't just focus on where the eye is breh. Miami is gonna get the dirty side of the storm. It may avoid sustained hurricane forced winds but it'll get hurricane gust winds, storm surge and a lot of rain, 12+ inches.

ITS NOT COMING!!!!!!!

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
All I said it's not hitting south Florida and you Nikkas caught feelings

Except it is hitting South Florida, I think people are looking at these dots on the maps and thinking it's the hurricane, it's a trend line probabilities . The hurricane is bigger than the state of Florida horizontally, even if the EYE moves west , you have 200 miles on both sides of the eyes that have >100mph winds. Not to mention the storm surge and the rain.... It's negligent of some people to under sell this.

Not saying it will destroy and ravage south florida but miami isn't out the water