tenor.gif

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:whew: :whew: :whew:

Just got home (ATL) from Hilton Head Island/Savannah. For reference we left at 1 this afternoon (it's normally a 4-4.5 hour trip)

-We took 95 S to get to I-16 going towards Macon. 95 N was damn near a parking lot when we left and i can only imagine what it looks like now

-Gas station's running out of gas left and right

-Fleets of GA State Patrols heading down 16 to 95 S and the coast. Never seen that many state patrols at one time

-Highways heading north on 75 & 16 were packed. Had Waze having a goon in the middle of fukkIN nowhere in middle GA

-If you haven't evacuated, please please get yo ass in the car and drive. People are prepping for the worst, please make sure you're ready

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've always wondered the same thing, but then I think about how many people actually have the disposable cash for 3-5 people (depending on family size) last minute RT plane tickets, and a hotel for 3-5 days. Then you have to worry about your job, how many people can just tell their boss fukk it I'm not coming in for the next week or two even though y'all decided to stay open. It's just all fukked up.

6 out of 10 Americans have less than $500 in their savings account; how about you?f

If you dead, your boss's will replace you anyway.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:whew: :whew: :whew:

Just got home (ATL) from Hilton Head Island/Savannah. For reference we left at 1 this afternoon (it's normally a 4-4.5 hour trip)

-We took 95 S to get to I-16 going towards Macon. 95 N was damn near a parking lot when we left and i can only imagine what it looks like now

-Gas station's running out of gas left and right

-Fleets of GA State Patrols heading down 16 to 95 S and the coast. Never seen that many state patrols at one time

-Highways heading north on 75 & 16 were packed. Had Waze having a goon in the middle of fukkIN nowhere in middle GA

-If you haven't evacuated, please please get yo ass in the car and drive. People are prepping for the worst, please make sure you're ready

:russell: