Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I can't believe this shyt has devolved to taking bets on hurricane damage and loss of life.

We can't even reach agreement that fukking Category 5 hurricanes are nothing to fukk with.

Pathetic.
I advise anyone who can get out to get out. nikkas acting like a fukking hurricane is something play with :gucci:.:gucci::gucci::gucci: since when was putting yourself purposely in deadly situations cool. Next nikkas gon make Russian roulette cool? They gotta be trolling :gucci:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just at the airport earlier this afternoon and I'm looking at people's tickets and they flying towards dallas, atlanta, near florida and I'm like :dahell: they do know a fukking hurricane is coming right?! on both sides plus Jose gained strength and people flying down south right now?!? :mindblown:
We good I. Dallas. The only thing that hit us was gas prices

morris

Superstar
Daps
Damn hurricane is going like a bowling ball down an alley knocking all pins. I just hope my friends and family down there are safe.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I advise anyone who can get out to get out. nikkas acting like a fukking hurricane is something play with :gucci:.:gucci::gucci::gucci: since when was putting yourself purposely in deadly situations cool. Next nikkas gon make Russian roulette cool? They gotta be trolling :gucci:

All I said it's not hitting south Florida and you Nikkas caught feelings