Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man i'm tired of living and dying by these fukking track updates. now that it's predicted further to the west they're projecting steady wind speeds of 59mph near my house. that's good news for me and orlando IF IT'S REAL.

Breh... When some of those models were predicting that goofy ass 270 degree loop for Harvey I was sitting at the crib like:

"So this hurricane gonna do the same damn loop that those 9/11 hijackers did to hit the Pentagon huh?...:gucci:

:hhh:"

Then that's exactly what that motherfuccer did:to:

You just gotta come to grips with that storm being your reality for the time being and take in as much information about it as you can.

A lot of people around me got wrecked by the storm, but I saw a lot of smart people who were able to make effective high pressure decisions correctly because they didn't half ass the research and planning elements.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk is Trump's house again?

I would love it if Irma fukks that shyt up. :banderas:

And for the nikkas talkin about Miami is safe for now, :childplease: no it fukken isn't, this hurricane is like 400 miles wide or some shyt, all of florida is gonna get that work.
Right Houston never saw the eye and still got 50 inches.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The situation will be very bad for people. All info needs to be as accurate as possible. Whats really annoying me is CNN is putting quotes on the screen, but no full explanation behind the quote of what it was in reference to.

"Leave Now"

"Everybody evacuate"

If someone doesn't know that they are talking about mandatory zones and sees this they could put themselves into a situation that causes them to die. The governor and officials gave us specific orders on the local news.

People reading it that have no idea really expect 20 million people to leave the state at once. Your work drive is bad enough with a a few hundred cars, imagine the road with millions of people at once running into GA and surrounding states. Leaving a sporting event is a chore with thousands of people.

I have friends that moved to another area for the storm and the new reports have them in a worse position than staying where they were. I'm glad who could leave, left out of state. If I wasn't attached to so much family here, I would have bounced. I watched a guy in pieces on tv because he decided to stay in homestead because all of his other family couldn't evacuate in time and he felt guilty leaving them. You could see the fear in his eyes trying to stay composed because he really feared for everyones lives and losing everything is a possibility.

:russell:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You mad???!!!!!:russ:

:dahell:Why would I be mad when I don't even live any where near florida.

You on here acting like you are tough when a 400 mile wide CAT 4 hurricane coming toward you.
Noone here cares about your keyboard courage breh.
People have no idea what a storm of this magnitude can do.
Laugh all you want, I don't give a fukk. :manny:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:dahell:Why would I be mad when I don't even live any where near florida.

You on here acting like you are tough when a 400 mile wide CAT 4 hurricane coming toward you.
Noone here cares about your keyboard courage breh.
People have no idea what a storm of this magnitude can do.
Laugh all you want, I don't give a fukk. :manny:

So why are you here??? You want this to happen and it's not going to happen and you mad because I'm panicking like the rest of people down here