Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I think the media is hyping this shyt. I keep seeing "Miami" in the headlines but I'm looking at the latest trajectory and its trending west and southward. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but wouldn't be surprised if this is just a strong wind/heavy rain event for Miami more so than a real catastrophic disaster.

You bout to be eating crow for dinner this whole week

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The situation will be very bad for people. All info needs to be as accurate as possible. Whats really annoying me is CNN is putting quotes on the screen, but no full explanation behind the quote of what it was in reference to.

"Leave Now"

"Everybody evacuate"

If someone doesn't know that they are talking about mandatory zones and sees this they could put themselves into a situation that causes them to die. The governor and officials gave us specific orders on the local news.

People reading it that have no idea really expect 20 million people to leave the state at once. Your work drive is bad enough with a a few hundred cars, imagine the road with millions of people at once running into GA and surrounding states. Leaving a sporting event is a chore with thousands of people.

I have friends that moved to another area for the storm and the new reports have them in a worse position than staying where they were. I'm glad who could leave, left out of state. If I wasn't attached to so much family here, I would have bounced. I watched a guy in pieces on tv because he decided to stay in homestead because all of his other family couldn't evacuate in time and he felt guilty leaving them. You could see the fear in his eyes trying to stay composed because he really feared for everyones lives and losing everything is a possibility.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
He got like 5 properties down there.

I hope all his damages are uncollectable. :mjgrin:

the only possible good news from this geo-engineered fiasco..

Mama Aset/Earth don't give 333 fukks about that devil's property,too bad he's not golfing there..

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Where the fukk is Trump's house again?

I would love it if Irma fukks that shyt up. :banderas:

And for the nikkas talkin about Miami is safe for now, :childplease: no it fukken isn't, this hurricane is like 400 miles wide or some shyt, all of florida is gonna get that work.

You mad???!!!!!:russ:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

fd83d7a7737f104724115caeb2f7a01b.jpg

:troll:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Jesus how accurate is this video

Better show this to buddy a couple post back. Dude said he got some snacks and put some shutters up. He said he's expect some light wind in Miami since he saw a model that has shifted further west. This thing is bigger than the state of Texas and because it moved from college station to Austin he should be fine :comeon: what kind of logic is this

Some of y'all gone get that real wake up call Sunday morning.

THERES NO SUCH THING AS RIDING OUT A CAT 5 HURRICANE :dahell:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Better show this to buddy a couple post back. Dude said he got some snacks and put some shutters up. He said he's expect some light wind in Miami since he saw a model that has shifted further west. This thing is bigger than the state of Texas and because it moved from college station to Austin he should be fine :comeon: what kind of logic is this

Some of y'all gone get that real wake up call Sunday morning.

THERES NO SUCH THING AS RIDING OUT A CAT 5 HURRICANE :dahell:

You maddddd!!!!!!