Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
honestly bruh, looking at this latest trajectory, we might be better off staying. if all just went outside and pulled a lance stephenson, we might be able to get that bytch to move a little into the gulf
Yeah, at least try to get out of flood zones and to one that ain't. My crib is a flood zone so I left. I'm helping one of my boys secure his windows then Ima go to my other boys crib that's in zone E.
Was this on channel 10 news?? lol I saw some git hitting the folk but I had the tv on low because I was on the phone.
Yeah Chanel 10 lol. Anchor was like "Ima send it back to you guys for a few minutes :martin: "

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I think the media is hyping this shyt. I keep seeing "Miami" in the headlines but I'm looking at the latest trajectory and its trending west and southward. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but wouldn't be surprised if this is just a strong wind/heavy rain event for Miami more so than a real catastrophic disaster.

This has been explained in the below quote.

And after the eyewall the worst is too the East in which the whole state will receive. Not getting the eyewall doesn't really change much.

The Hurricane is wider than the width of the whole Florida peninsula....The east side of the storm is going to hit Miami....Hurricanes move counter-clock wise, so this is NOT good news for us.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk is Trump's house again?

I would love it if Irma fukks that shyt up. :banderas:

And for the nikkas talkin about Miami is safe for now, :childplease: no it fukken isn't, this hurricane is like 400 miles wide or some shyt, all of florida is gonna get that work.

He got like 5 properties down there.

I hope all his damages are uncollectable. :mjgrin: