man I dont even know where Orlando is on that map but props on the written info

they're mostly in a centralized location for the hurricane

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was just at the airport earlier this afternoon and I'm looking at people's tickets and they flying towards dallas, atlanta, near florida and I'm like :dahell: they do know a fukking hurricane is coming right?! on both sides plus Jose gained strength and people flying down south right now?!? :mindblown:

Daps
I was just at the airport earlier this afternoon and I'm looking at people's tickets and they flying towards dallas, atlanta, near florida and I'm like :dahell: they do know a fukking hurricane is coming right?! on both sides plus Jose gained strength and people flying down south right now?!? :mindblown:

Only thing dallas will see is rain

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the media is hyping this shyt. I keep seeing "Miami" in the headlines but I'm looking at the latest trajectory and its trending west and southward. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but wouldn't be surprised if this is just a strong wind/heavy rain event for Miami more so than a real catastrophic disaster.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
man I dont even know where Orlando is on that map but props on the written info

they're mostly in a centralized location for the hurricane
It's like right below the letters FL, around that area.

So I'mat my friends house and her mom and aunt are watching the news in Spanish. Talking about damage in Cuba. Then a video pops up of a reporter out there in the middle of the hurricane trying to get a jacket on and the wind wouldn't let him. I'm like bruh, it's too late. :francis: