Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If anyone knows any reputable org's that distribute items, I got the University of Massachusetts working on getting 500 pounds of deodorant and hygiene items for survivors. I been in contact with some Community Centers in TX but i need some connects in FL so if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
i'm watching ABC and they got this lady from Golden Beach , mandatory evac (Golden Beach is a fairly high income area), she and her family aren't leaving because they have a restaurant they want to look after and their boat.

the guy is telling her the storm surge is 10feet , she lives on the canal, and at 4 feet her house would be flooded. She is still like, I"m not leaving

then gives advice to tell others to leave and get out now...

want to support people ,but cmon maam
Golden beach got helicopters

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I remember thinking that people were exaggerating with regards to Harveys impact on us. Plenty in my circle felt the same. So much so that I still held my fight party that Saturday night.
All the people that came to that party was trapped at my place for damn near the whole next week :snoop: By grace of God the water came up on the street but kept flowing, so it didn't get in the house. Meanwhile just a few blocks away the houses were flooded badly.
Be safe brehs

Jeff at it again :francis:

:ohhh: