Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Add me to the ride the storm out list. I'm way down in Broward County, Pompano Beach to be exact and I'm hearing that this shyt is about to be catastrophic. I have way too much family down here to leave people behind so I'm riding it out but we have plenty of supplies and shutters so all I can do is hope for the best. My apartment building was built to sustain a Cat 5 storm so I'm hoping it holds.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DJK8FxFUMAAxRY0.jpg

DJK8HUnUwAERahg.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When my father moved to FL, he said that you should get your hurricane needs when Memorial Day hits every year. He also said that people who don't do this, deserve what any hurricane gonna deliver them.

BTW, he fled to DC a few days ago when me and my moms told him the catastrophic Irma is gonna be. Can't believe some people who are FL residents take this as a joke.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm alive and I pray that our surrounding brehs and brehettes are too.

Cell service is compromised and we have no power so this message might now it go through but if it does, I hope the beating we took here weakened it towards wherever it is going because if that shyt hits whomever at anywhere near the same intesty that it hit here.....it's a wrap.

I more than likely won't be able to see the responses seeing as to how it took the better half of a day to even load this reply box which still hasn't loaded fully but I hope y'all stay safe and most importantly survive this shyt.

Welp. Back to being a Fallout NPC and shyt, replete with machete and a fukking rope belt.

Address_Unknown.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm alive and I pray that our surrounding brehs and brehettes are too.

Cell service is compromised and we have no power so this message might now it go through but if it does, I hope the beating we took here weakened it towards wherever it is going because if that shyt hits whomever at anywhere near the same intesty that it hit here.....it's a wrap.

I more than likely won't be able to see the responses seeing as to how it took the better half of a day to even load this reply box which still hasn't loaded fully but I hope y'all stay safe and most importantly survive this shyt.

Welp. Back to being a Fallout NPC and shyt, replete with machete and a fukking rope belt.

Address_Unknown.

Praying for you and everyone else regardless.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yall boys who going through this.

Download Zello its basically a walkie talkie to communicate when power/service goes out. Unlimited distance.

Just an FYI, this is wrong, if Service goes it out there's no app that turns your phone to a 2 way radio. Service is out, aint shyt gonna work

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just found out my lil cousin is in GA with her mother. I am glad they left FL before this hurricane hits. I hope the rest of y'all are safe.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Tortola was destroyed

:snoop: Man, I don't know how people live in hurricane alley. It's like an annual 'fukk you' from mother nature. If it was one time, you could say 'aight, we'll rebuild'. But damn, few regions have the infrastructure to build to protect against 150+ mph winds. You need pure brick and mortar, circular homes. Chop down half the trees and convert them into boards so every home has a supply for their windows. And even all that probably wouldn't be enough