Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
DJK4hsWVYAAO7gr

:jbhmm:

FSP

Banned
Daps
exactly. There's many reason why we wont evacuate. Number one being we have no where to go. Evacuate to where? My fam has been going through a rough financial situation right now and we dont have money for a hotel.Traffic has been crazy since Monday. Trips that take 1 hour have become 3 hours. And it takes damn near 7 hours to get out of Florida so do the math.

The state has to have stricter laws on jobs/schools tryna stay open to the point that many cant evacuate. Its not fair to threaten me with a test today then not even give it to me:stopitslime:. Jobs are holding people till Saturday. And we need more roads that lead out of florida so everyone isnt just pooling onto 2-3 roads. Also we need security so that we students/employees wont be penalized for evacuating early for a hurricane. Florida is just a shytty state:snoop:
I'm sorry but if I was your fam I would not be buying any of that. What do you mean you have nowhere to evacuate to? Hurricane shelters? A city outside of the path of immediate destruction? Traffic? C'mon. At least try.