Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yo if you got family out east open ya fukking crib up you crabs I got my peeps out east with me out west now

Get you some shutters poe bytch or buy impact windows

Leave? Yall clearly not from Miami who tf getting on the pike or 95 or 75 like a fool unless you got two 25 gallon jugs to get you out of the state? Pointless

I am in MIRAMAR and have about 50 extra wingnuts for anybody I will link with you by cafe iguana no bullshyt

Just filled up again off 441 and pembroke they had 7000 gallons and you can only cop 30 bucks worth but I needed like 20 bucks to get back to F

Bout to fry 100 pieces of publix chicken and then make a big ass pot of ghetti

If you need shutters hit Craigslist and if you in the evac zone gtfo and stop playing

Irma we ready for yo puss ass hoe

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yo if you got family out east open ya fukking crib up you crabs I got my peeps out east with me out west now

Get you some shutters poe bytch or buy impact windows

Leave? Yall clearly not from Miami who tf getting on the pike or 95 or 75 like a fool unless you got two 25 gallon jugs to get you out of the state? Pointless

I am in MIRAMAR and have about 50 extra wingnuts for anybody I will link with you by cafe iguana no bullshyt

Just filled up again off 441 and pembroke they had 7000 gallons and you can only cop 30 bucks worth but I needed like 20 bucks to get back to F

Bout to fry 100 pieces of publix chicken and then make a big ass pot of ghetti

If you need shutters hit Craigslist and if you in the evac zone gtfo and stop playing

Irma we ready for yo puss ass hoe

Maybe hybrid cars would have saved you instead of V8 trucks :mjpls:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, gonna ride it out with the fam. Prayers out to all those staying home, we'll be able to see Irma in all its ferociousness cause we got the high impact joints.... Tryna secure my edibles and drink from now, food and water in abundance. Be safe everyone.

WHAT THE fukk DO YOU MEAN RIDE IT OUT :what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIDING OUT A CAT 5 CAT 4 HURRICANE CUZ :why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hurricane Irma like:

stock-photo-sniper-scope-aimed-at-the-vintage-american-flag-and-florida-state-map-287681591.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm alive and I pray that our surrounding brehs and brehettes are too.

Cell service is compromised and we have no power so this message might now it go through but if it does, I hope the beating we took here weakened it towards wherever it is going because if that shyt hits whomever at anywhere near the same intesty that it hit here.....it's a wrap.

I more than likely won't be able to see the responses seeing as to how it took the better half of a day to even load this reply box which still hasn't loaded fully but I hope y'all stay safe and most importantly survive this shyt.

Welp. Back to being a Fallout NPC and shyt, replete with machete and a fukking rope belt.

Address_Unknown.
where is this dude?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Got damn, the damage to some of these West Indian islands is tough to watch. As a man of West Indian lineage, I'm speechless.

Now they have to brace for another storm. Where will they go? There is so much debri everywhere. Homes demolished. Jesus
part of me wants to see how Jamaica would handle it...everything down there is concrete :whew: