Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bbb-bb-but global warming doesn't exist. Good Lord
Trump got a damn climate change denier already as the head of the EPA and now wants another climate change denier as head of nasa. Basically wants to dead any research into it and keep people blind.

Trump isnt just going to set the states back, he is going to set the world back years and years. It's scary to even think about.

They want to silence the scientific community.

And when the shyt gets really bad,all these old fukks will already be dead but it will be them that condemned the world to suffer because of their own ignorance and arrogance.

I can't even just be mad at Americans,because as a Canadian I saw goddamn trump flags on people's cars here,confederate flags, people I had known for 20 years suddenly come out as alt right fukks :hhh:

Trump sent up the signal for everyone to unleash the worst of themselves.

I feel like seeing a black man as President drove so many people over the edge and unveil who they truly are.

Feels like we've gone backwards as a society drastically.

Man. :francis:

Anyway,going off on a tangent. Again,hope everyone stays safe and gets out of there.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Me leaving Miami like

giphy.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for us Charlotte to triad NC folks it all depends on where this shyt hits Florida. It's a thin line b/t getting hit kinda hard or not. Basically we need it to hit Florida down the middle because if it hangs off into the atlantic a lil bit then it'll keep up its speed long and project our way more
When is it projected to hit NC

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
how fukked is Savannah/Hilton Head in this scenario in your view?

I'm in Hilton Head now and we're leaving to go back home to ATL tomorrow. They're evacuating the Savannah/HH area Saturday at 8 AM, but I would advise anybody down here to leave ASAP. I hear 95 and 16 are gonna be rerouted so it's only going 1 way headed North

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When my father moved to FL, he said that you should get your hurricane needs when Memorial Day hits every year. He also said that people who don't do this, deserve what any hurricane gonna deliver them.

BTW, he fled to DC a few days ago when me and my moms told him the catastrophic Irma is gonna be. Can't believe some people who are FL residents take this as a joke.
It was some chick on my fb who lives in florida acting like people are being over dramatic. Her dumbas is pregnant she should definitely be worried

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It was some chick on my fb who lives in florida acting like people are being over dramatic. Her dumbas is pregnant she should definitely be worried

Yeah, its like every June to November, people should be prepared to make evacuation plans. Why be a sitting duck when hurricanes could come barreling through 5 months of every year? :wtf:

People became too complacent and sad to say, a hurricane of this magnitude is the only wake up call that many people can understand.