Been a while since I've been in the cone

215356_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Andrew intensified to a Category 5 hurricane just before hitting land, while Irma has been a Category 5 storm for days and is forecast to fluctuate in intensity in the next couple days and could hit as a strong Category 4. But forecasts of a weakening storm are somewhat iffy, meteorologists said

I doubt when it touches land that Irma will be a 5.

Edit: maybe is should have added this :skip:

Another huge factor is Andrew was so small, while Irma is already a normal size storm and likely to grow bigger with up to 100 miles (160 kilometers) wide of Category 5 hurricane force winds, triple Andrew's girth, according to Jeff Masters, meteorology director at the private Weather Underground.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm glad this was a temporary move, the people living in the south east coast might be the dumbest and softest in the country. 4real, that's y y'all cities full of fags. Soft ass nikkas down here, can't handle rain, sunshine,snow or the wind :skip:

Had to finally say something...

fukk nikka drag yo hoe ass back to the rusty ass midwest then. You sound stupid talking about "rain". Ask New Orleans are they soft cause of a little rain.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikkas down here been paying Comcast all year but didn't stock up on water, food and gas even though you nikkas go thru this hurricane "run for ya life" season every year. 4real y'all gotta be the dumbest people in the country

fukk you and the two fukk nikkas who dapped ya.

Like I said, haul ass nikka...

Or better yet hold that shyt in, cause yiu won't talk that shyt to nann southern nikka in his face.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
for us Charlotte to triad NC folks it all depends on where this shyt hits Florida. It's a thin line b/t getting hit kinda hard or not. Basically we need it to hit Florida down the middle because if it hangs off into the atlantic a lil bit then it'll keep up its speed long and project our way more