Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Requoting this.

Many people can't leave for a variety of real reasons.
Money, health, family, work, pets, transportation etc.

Please keep your judgement to yourself and expend that energy hoping everyone remains safe.
exactly. There's many reason why we wont evacuate. Number one being we have no where to go. Evacuate to where? My fam has been going through a rough financial situation right now and we dont have money for a hotel.Traffic has been crazy since Monday. Trips that take 1 hour have become 3 hours. And it takes damn near 7 hours to get out of Florida so do the math.

The state has to have stricter laws on jobs/schools tryna stay open to the point that many cant evacuate. Its not fair to threaten me with a test today then not even give it to me:stopitslime:. Jobs are holding people till Saturday. And we need more roads that lead out of florida so everyone isnt just pooling onto 2-3 roads. Also we need security so that we students/employees wont be penalized for evacuating early for a hurricane. Florida is just a shytty state:snoop:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:wow:
DJKsqiYVYAAlqRi.jpg

storm_11

DJKuF7_XYAAXMz3.jpg

DJKc2oKUQAIsmW8.jpg
Wait hold the fukk up, why that shyt coming up to where I stay in North ga :sadcam: