Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The European model seems like it shifted more west (just west of Lake O) which puts us in the cross hairs in the bad part of the storm. They reported up to 130mph wind gusts (not sustained winds) here in WPB on the American model and lower mph gusts in other areas like Miami and Broward...Hopefully this shyt ain't going to be as bad as we initially thought, I know I was thinking we were getting 185mph all night long. I still expect some problems but my mind calmed down a bit.

Edit....within 30mins of me seeing this and typing this up

Now the same channel is saying 150mph gusts, wtf these news people on

Last edited:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I'm riding this shyt out. No shutters, no sand bags, no water, just weed and liquor. Allapattah, Dade County in this bytch
giphy.gif

If I die I need @Brooklynzson to make some rip flea t-shirts and let the proceeds go to my funeral if they find my body :mjcry:
If you dont getcho ass up outta there!
full

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
This what police officers told my ppl who lived in east houston.
They made it but went thru hell getting to safety.
breh, have you seen the death toll on freaking islands

our builidng are mostly up to code, this thing isn't gonna be wiping out people left and right. There's gonna be a lot of damage tho and the inconvenience of living without power a few days....

yeah some people may perish but it's not gonna be some hurricane Katrina shyt

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The European model seems like it shifted more west which puts us in the cross hairs. They reported up to 130mph wind gusts (not sustained winds) here in WPB on the American model and lower mph gusts in other areas like Miami and Broward...Hopefully this shyt ain't going to be as bad as we initially thought, I know I was thinking we were getting 185mph all night long. I still expect some problems but my mind calmed down a bit.

they ahve been showing it dropping to a cat 4 but the news isn't relaying that message

we need it to go on the coast, so we only get hit with the western winds.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why all these posters talking about how you shouldn't do nothing and the hysteria is all just a ploy to make people pay money, should be banned from the thread.Got nikkas living in Bumblefukk, Arkansas giving folks the wrong types of information....Telling them that it's nothing but, some hard wind and heavy rains...Just smart dumb nikka shyt that'll get some folks fukked up out here. All the people in a position to leave, need to get the fukk out.
but the water bottle industry been losing money breh. nobody is buying water anymore. it ain't like we need that shyt to live. so they making this shyt up to sell their fake product. :jbhmm:

plus them gas companies too. gas sales are down. nobody uses that shyt every day of their lives anymore so they gotta make up a storm that has already destroyed ISLANDS to get the sales up. :patrice:

all those people and their destroyed homes are just crisis actors on a set :ohhh:

:childplease:

seriously get the fukk out now you conspiracy theorists with smart-dumb logic, especially if you on the coasts. :ufdup:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Im the only brother on my block and man....So many of my cac neighbors helped me, my pops and brother get my crib right :wow: During disasters sometimes that race shyt goes out the window....only one of them spoke to me prior to today. I let one someone borrow my hammer drill and I still didnt get it back tho :patrice: