Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This what police officers told my ppl who lived in east houston.
They made it but went thru hell getting to safety.

yeah houston was because the hurricane stayed of the city and just took a piss on it

if this hurricane sits on top of us for more than a day then we are fukked, 2 days and it will be a disaster worse than houston. The hurricane itself , I think we are prepared for.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im the only brother on my block and man....So many of my cac neighbors helped me, my pops and brother get my crib right :wow: During disasters sometimes that race shyt goes out the window....only one of them spoke to me prior to today. I let one someone borrow my hammer drill and I still didnt get it back tho :patrice:
Cute.
If there's a flood, hopefully my neighbor lets us on his boat. He's super petty, and jealous of my dad

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
If you dont getcho ass up outta there!
full
I got nowhere to go dog :pachaha: Ima be out here in the eye of the storm with my jorts held up with a shoe string freaking a black and mild :birdman:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
First floor, i'm only like 15 minutes away from the beach :sulking: I don't know how to swim :sulking: DAMN HAARP. Wouldn't hurricanes get stronger if the sea waters keep warming?

Lord.

You got any friends/family you can get to?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
What are you talking about? Are you from fukking Houston?

1. you guys paved over all your flood releases for building developments and urban sprawl

2. You also flubbed your evacuations

3. it's been almost 9 years since you got hit with a hurricane and the population has surged since then - there were already questions regarding the states preparedness

on a scale of 1 to Miami, you guys are a 4 in preparedness

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im the only brother on my block and man....So many of my cac neighbors helped me, my pops and brother get my crib right :wow: During disasters sometimes that race shyt goes out the window....only one of them spoke to me prior to today. I let one someone borrow my hammer drill and I still didnt get it back tho :patrice:
you got friendly looted breh. :dwillhuh: