Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Naw :mjcry: u leaving

Guess, we both riding it out...Pray for us ya'll....:yeshrug:

Im riding it out guys :mjcry: Im right near federal if this house goes I go brehs

tumblr_namo8bkAKe1r1e8vfo4_250.gif

Daps
Terrified, i'm only 4 feet above sea level.. My apartment complex isn't allowing us to board windows either :mjcry: Couldn't evacuate so now i'm just shaking in my damn boots..
My apt complex did the same shyt. They sent a dos and don'ts memo out. The don'ts was to not board or tape up the window.

I called the main office and let them fukkers have it. I asked the lady are we getting shutters? She said no. I asked are these impact windows? She said no. I lost my shyt, so I asked how what precautions are we supposed to take or better yet you provide?

This bytch had the nerve to tell me they don't want anything up because people forget to take em down when they move out. I told her this is supposedly a cat 5 hurricane. Some of these windows or sliding doors might not be here, am I responsible for that too? So what should I do to prepare myself???

She got hot and said put the tape up just remember to take it down. Lol the nerve of these fukkers

Last edited:
Daps
Bruh I got a half o of some headband and at least a months worth of krispy kreme, fanta, tampico tostitos with the white queso dip, bread ham and cheese Ima gain mad hurricane weight so I can float with this flood music
I said the same thing:salute:

My girl just made some fried chicken, white rice and red beans too!:banderas: