Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
1. you guys paved over all your flood releases for building developments and urban sprawl

2. You also flubbed your evacuations

3. it's been almost 9 years since you got hit with a hurricane and the population has surged since then - there were already questions regarding the states preparedness

on a scale of 1 to Miami, you guys are a 4 in preparedness

Man, you can shut the fukk up too nikka..asked you a fukking question and you skated right over that shyt. Houston ain't no fukking stranger to hurricanes just like NOLA and MIA isn't..HOU got hit with a once in a 500 year storm and you armchair civil engineers running around with the "I told you so's", don't even know the history of the city itself. It's got it's problems but Houston nikkas resilient as fukk, same as MIA and NOLA. Stop with that bullshyt..real people looking at some real drama and you over here critiquing and shyt.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
If you dont getcho ass up outta there!
full
:dead:
GTFO

Why y'all still in Florida?
I'm still helping people put up shutters :snoop: My car secured so I can bounce now. Might dip in the AM :patrice:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Man, you can shut the fukk up too nikka..asked you a fukking question and you skated right over that shyt. Houston ain't no fukking stranger to hurricanes just like NOLA and MIA isn't..HOU got hit with a once in a 500 year storm and you armchair civil engineers running around with the "I told you so's", don't even know the history of the city itself. It's got it's problems but Houston nikkas resilient as fukk, same as MIA and NOLA. Stop with that bullshyt..real people looking at some real drama and you over here critiquing and shyt.

what does that have to do with the city itself not being prepared like Miami is. everyone storm for Houston is a once in 500 year storm, cuz yall infastructure worse than Barbudas

I lived in San Antonio - but ain't no arm chair civil engineer, i'm stating #facts you out here getting #emotional, I don't wear my city on my back. Stop being a whiney bytch