Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Terrified, i'm only 4 feet above sea level.. My apartment complex isn't allowing us to board windows either :mjcry: Couldn't evacuate so now i'm just shaking in my damn boots..

What floor are you on?

Building codes in Miami Dade require all buildings to withstand 146 mph winds...which is made nil if Irma keeps up her strength coming in before landfall.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
West Miramar no evacuation yet, sweating bullets though.

Why not ? You guys think West Miramar is some luxury to live in lol

I just did some disaster training. I ain't even licensed yet and the state wants me to be ordering things on patients and all that. This is disaster relief training. We were just told by government official. It's expected for Miami to be half destroyed. I'm telling u dudes man. Get out while u can

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If you riding it out,then I recommend you write your social security number on a body part.

breh, have you seen the death toll on freaking islands

our builidng are mostly up to code, this thing isn't gonna be wiping out people left and right. There's gonna be a lot of damage tho and the inconvenience of living without power a few days....

yeah some people may perish but it's not gonna be some hurricane Katrina shyt

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Why not ? You guys think West Miramar is some luxury to live in lol

I just did some disaster training. I ain't even licensed yet and the state wants me to be ordering things on patients and all that. This is disaster relief training. We were just told by government official. It's expected for Miami to be half destroyed. I'm telling u dudes man. Get out while u can

Which is why all these posters talking about how you shouldn't do nothing and the hysteria is all just a ploy to make people pay money, should be banned from the thread. Got nikkas living in Bumblefukk, Arkansas giving folks the wrong types of information....Telling them that it's nothing but, some hard wind and heavy rains...Just smart dumb nikka shyt that'll get some folks fukked up out here. All the people in a position to leave, need to get the fukk out.

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
What floor are you on?

Building codes in Miami Dade require all buildings to withstand 146 mph winds...which is made nil if Irma keeps up her strength coming in before landfall.

First floor, i'm only like 15 minutes away from the beach :sulking: I don't know how to swim :sulking: DAMN HAARP. Wouldn't hurricanes get stronger if the sea waters keep warming?