Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
all this hype to overcharge people for goods and services and media ratings. people in the islands, where there is less land mass to slow down the cane, been through 100s of hurricanes with just property damage and little loss of lives without all the hoopla. everything in this country is an opportunity to game people

That's what a lot of my homies in Houston thought too :francis:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what a lot of my homies in Houston thought too :francis:

and most of it from people doing dumb shyt like driving through flooded roads. 63 deaths in an area with millions is not a lot more people die from car accidents on an average day in that area. don't fall for the hype. i mean if you live in a flood zone or very close to the ocean go more inland. but having all these people running away buying up gas, emptying supermarkets and taking up all hotels in a region is just insane and a money grab.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I've been tearing thru these hurricane snacks:wow:

I don't have a sweet tooth so I rarely have snacks in the house but my cabinet is filled and I just can't stop opening it and hitting the :blessed:pose

Bruh I got a half o of some headband and at least a months worth of krispy kreme, fanta, tampico tostitos with the white queso dip, bread ham and cheese Ima gain mad hurricane weight so I can float with this flood music