Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
:damn: I went to Costco today to get dog food, Irma wasnt even on my mind. Bruh the lines went from the cashier straight back to the Deli. Everyone had about 5 cases of bottled water. Gas prices have already jumped bout 50 cents. I promptly Uturned right out and went to walmart to get some dog food. People are already freaking out about Irma because of the devastation in Houston.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:damn: I went to Costco today to get dog food, Irma wasnt even on my mind. Bruh the lines went from the cashier straight back to the Deli. Everyone had about 5 cases of bottled water. Gas prices have already jumped bout 50 cents. I promptly Uturned right out and went to walmart to get some dog food. People are already freaking out about Irma because of the devastation in Houston.

It's just better to be safe than sorry tbh. I don't even live in the south or on the east, but I'd do the same thing.

One thing worse than dealing with a hurricane would be dealing with a hurricane w/o food, water and supplies because everybody already took them all.

If the storm wasn't even that bad, extra cases of water isn't really a problem.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Here we go:

gfs_mslp_wind_seus_30.png

Now lets she if she's really with the shyts. Getting gas is gonna be a bytch this week :snoop:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DI0_75LW4AAWNgB.jpg

irma-steer.jpg

The projections of the storm strength in 5 days
11L_intensity_latest.png

Projected rainfall in the Southeast.. 30+ inches

prec_f192_ussm.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some projection....

some dudes on twitter projecting all-time low pressure... talking 160 mph + WINDS
giphy.gif

11L_tracks_latest.png
11L_tracks_latest.png

DI1ZiNSXYAAD5Ei.jpg

Last edited: