Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Seeing that Black folks bear the brunt of catastrophic hurricanes, it would be pretty fukked up for our haunted ancestors to do this don't ya think?

Nah

Atlanta > DMV

Warmer winters, no snow unlike yall plus have all of the advantages you stated.
Half your city is homos, we have a better job market and better access to other large cities.

PS the DC group is undeniably the best thecoli has to offer

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I said the DMV.

Negative on all fronts. It is common knowledge ATL is the Black booty bandit capital of the world.:mjlol:

Yall flaming :russ:

Documentary on gay DC Street gang : Check it

HIV%20by%20state.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
DC has a higher aids rates and gangs literally built around homosexuality :deadmanny:

Atlanta has a more diverse and faster growing job market :manny:
If I had to say there was one city other than Atl that has a lot of homosexual activity, the first city I'd say would easily be DC :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If I had to say there was one city other than Atl that has a lot of homosexual activity, the first city I'd say would easily be DC :mjlol:
DMV is larger than DC but as long as you think It's second to ATL we have no beef.

And at least our gay men make it known. The down low problem is so bad in ATL that local women don't even wanna mess with dudes unless they are from out of town.

:pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He's not from here. And your probably flaming on the DL which is why you can't keep a broad in a city where women out number men 2 to 1.

He from Baltimore, correct? Maryland got the 2nd highest rates right after DC :lolbron:

And second sentence makes no sense. DL fakkits have no problem keeping women which is why yall walking around with dookie pussies :yeshrug:

Be so hurt about another city having better weather that you resort to talking about fakkitry as a rebuttal :mjcry:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im no meteorologist, but isnt the reason harvey was so devastating was that it literally just sat there for days with no weather system anywhere to push it out? sure any big storm will bring damage, but nothing catastrophic unless it just sits in place for days
:gucci:yeah.. no hurricane does damage unless it's parked for days.

no hurricane has ever done as much damage as harvey...