Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
im no meteorologist, but isnt the reason harvey was so devastating was that it literally just sat there for days with no weather system anywhere to push it out? sure any big storm will bring damage, but nothing catastrophic unless it just sits in place for days
I think the problem with Harvey was all the rain it brought. I read up to 40 inches in some places. Combine that with the fact that Houston is a low elevation city and that leads to lots of flooding. Similar to what happened in New Orleans. That city is below sea level so flooding was imminent. Jacksonville and Miami are low elevation cities also so there's bound to be damage. Especially since all those are coastal areas so the storm surge will have a huge impact.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He from Baltimore, correct? Maryland got the 2nd highest rates right after DC :lolbron:

And second sentence makes no sense. DL fakkits have no problem keeping women which is why yall walking around with dookie pussies :yeshrug:

Be so hurt about another city having better weather that you resort to talking about fakkitry as a rebuttal :mjcry:
Brooklyn :funny:

And that's your pool of women nikka not us. I wonder how many women you've smashed with fecal particles in the coo coo from you and your down low butt buddies.

Again, the women in ATL are scared to even mess with the men who live there.

You talking about some weather but if the entire "AA" population was like ATL we'd go extinct in 100 years.

Call a city of down low men and lonely women the GOT because you're scared of the DMV's annual 4" snow storm brehs:Monquielaugh:

Good day breh

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Shutters are up, we have a lot of canned goods, small keresone burners and cases of water. :takedat: I'm going to buy a portable charger so I can browse the coli once the contents from my neighbors patio takes out the electricity

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Latest American model has the eye striking Hampton Roads

European model has the hurricane further east with the outer bands hitting HR.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
and there's going to be another hurricane following Irma. the fukk

Sj9sfEa.jpg