Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m watching the news this morning

Cacs are still getting in the ocean :mjtf:

Police are busy arresting people deciding to go for a fukkin morning swim with a Cat 2 marinating just offshore :unimpressed:

giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Police are busy arresting people deciding to go for a fukkin morning swim with a Cat 2 marinating just offshore :unimpressed:

It's a thing with these thrill seekers and wave riders. They eschew all logic to ride "The Big one." and it's to the point I'm honestly thinking it's some sort of Caucasian sickness that doesn't get enough coverage. I mean that's why they had to create the time "Death by Misadventure" to handle this sort of bullshyt, 'cause white folk want to jump off this, climb that, or be in the middle of those while it's happening.

I've met up with far too many "Wave Riders" that like to stay around hurricane and battered areas just so that they could go and ride waves on the beach, perfect example Hurricane Irma. Had these two cacs that stayed in a House I check up on when the owner is out of town and that's all they was fiending about. Riding storm waves. fukkers sounded like baseheads with how fervent they were with the shyt.

Folks talking about "He died doing what he love." I mean, was this fukker smiling when the 5th 5th story breaker crashed down on his head and he couldn't get out of the chop? Stupid Games with even stupider prizes.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

They stupid as hell. This hurricane is in the process of regaining strength and going back to a Cat 3 that's now twice the size of what it was over the Bahamas:gucci:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

I went to the beach 3 times and put my feet in the water once...somebody found a kilo on the beach near me