Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The people that leave their pets behind never deserved pets in the first place. :pacspit:
:stopitslime: I'm sure everyone will get around to chastizing the people who left their pets behind, probably the majority who did probably didn't do so on purpose, hopefully, after they shift through all the wreckage and pull out all the dead drowned people from babies to the elderly. But yes, I'm also the most outraged about a dead dog or cat.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So I seen this pic

And it got me thinking. @RammerJammer would it even be possible for a hurricane to hit San Diego or LA since I saw the Juliette one? Or would the way those damn currents are setup and the water temperature since that's a bit further north, prevent it from happening? Or even going west and hitting Hawaii, but I think that might be too far to travel?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So I seen this pic

And it got me thinking. @RammerJammer would it even be possible for a hurricane to hit San Diego or LA since I saw the Juliette one? Or would the way those damn currents are setup and the water temperature since that's a bit further north, prevent it from happening? Or even going west and hitting Hawaii, but I think that might be too far to travel?

Hawaii Hurricanes are always possible

And only two Tropical systems have made landfall in California dating back to 1900, it’s nearly impossible due to the cool waters. Hurricane Nora did reach Arizona as a Tropical Storm in 1997 though but most storms become remnants when they reach the Southwest.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just went outside to walk the dog. Clouds are moving fast as fukk across the sky :picard:

Like Gawd has hit the fast forward button :dwillhuh:

Wind has picked up and you can tell something is coming

My durag was flapping behind me in the wind like a cape :banderas:

Was gonna cop a crib in Myrtle Beach but I feel for my 904 brehs. Y'all stay safe man

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I seen this pic

As long as that 50% chance tropical storm doesn't head towards NYC we good.