Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I know the beaches here in Jax got a little wind and whatever. But nothing crazy. I live about 15 minutes from the beach. Nothing. shyt we barely had rain. Just a overcast day with some sprinkles and wind a little heavier than usual.

I probably spent over 800 bucks since sat for shyt. Food, Water, Batteries, Liquor, Generator, Gas, etc, , :mjlol: Just so I could sit in the house on Wed and play GTA 5 and Red Dead:mjlol:

Good thing is all the shyt i bought will not go to waste. And my 3 day holiday weekend turned into a 5 day weekend. Just getting back to work now. Dorian had my job punked out and they told us to not come in until thursday.:mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Peace and love to @Rekkapryde 's family and the rest of you Coli brehs with family in charleston. I hope nothing is serious.
But My recent ex is in Charleston, can I count on Dorian to put the fear of God in her? :demonic:

No death or nothing, just a lil respect. Lol
:Docriverswtf:

but frfr , 115 mph ain't too bad. none of my fam called up to ask to stay at our crib so outside of flooding and power loss coming, they gucci.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
some days ago i posted the tweets from trump talking about alabama getting hit and then the nws birmingham tweeting like 10 mins later that WE ARE NOT IN THE PATH and it was just funny and i didn't give it a second thought ... trump gonna trump. now i see that this sociopath who can't ever admit to being wrong or just saying "my bad" doubled down and put out a fake cone of uncertainty drawn with a sharpie to include alabama. what the fukk. what the fukk. that's the kind of shyt a child caught in a lie would do. how do parents keep this liar from influencing their children?

ap-19247669047307.jpg

Trump doubles down on claim that Hurricane Dorian threatened Alabama after #SharpieGate trends on Twitter

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
some days ago i posted the tweets from trump talking about alabama getting hit and then the nws birmingham tweeting like 10 mins later that WE ARE NOT IN THE PATH and it was just funny and didn't give it a second though. trump gonna trump. now i see that this sociopath who can't ever admit to being wrong or just saying "my bad" doubled down and put out a fake cone of uncertainty drawn with a sharpie to include alabama. what the fukk. what the fukk. that's the kind of shyt a child caught in a lie would do. how do parents keep this liar from influencing their children?

ap-19247669047307.jpg

Trump doubles down on claim that Hurricane Dorian threatened Alabama after #SharpieGate trends on Twitter
#sharpiegate :mjlol:
Pathetic

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Last year, Florence was a dud for Hampton Roads...let's hope Dorian is the same

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Peace and love to @Rekkapryde 's family and the rest of you Coli brehs with family in charleston. I hope nothing is serious.

But My recent ex is in Charleston, can I count on Dorian to put the fear of God in her? :demonic:

No death or nothing, just a lil respect. Lol

Lmaoo it wasn’t even bad honestly. Downtown floods all the time anyway