Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I'm not even going to watch the game. All I know is that if Juwan let his son Jett sit out for the game to get ready for the NBA draft than Juwan can :camby:should of never forced him back.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
If MBB plays with the same sulking effort they had vs Rutgers, then they will get dogwalked. This is basically the off-season, so I'd like to see extended run from guys like Yo-yo and Isaiah. I actually don't expect Isaiah to be back next year, but if he shows something maybe that's not the case. Those guys

WBB gets UNLV which is a pretty good team, although they don't have any real substantive wins. The expectation for this team is to get to the second round. They'll likely face notable racist Kim Mulkey, who looks like a plantation owner's wife, and the LSU Tigers who are lead by the former Maryland Terp Angel Reese. WBB hasn't beaten a single team that was ranked ahead of them all season and this wouldn't be any different. Hopefully Leigha, Emily, and Maddie go out guns blazing, it's been awesome to watch them play and develop over the years.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

Jett sits out and they win:beli: will say it again Juwan bringing him back cost this team a NCAA bid. Team is just better with the offense running through Kobe as the first option. I hope Jett declares for the draft.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t wanna move on from Juwan… but some of the coaching blips that he’s had this year.. they’re not really shyt you learn from. They’re straight ideology concerns. Not calling timeouts. Substitutions. Play calls. Etc.

Not to mention the makeup of this team. And now apparently we’re looking in the operas for more 4’s, and no shooting/athleticism. :wtf:

I don’t know brehs.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
This was the worst officiated game I've watched all year, it was 5 on 8. Terrence Williams can't be on this team next year, he's a fukking joke of a basketball player. He had two crucial possessions that cost the team the game because his BBIQ is in the Mariana Trench.

The only thing I blame coaching for, related to this game, is Dug not knowing to take a timeout when he almost got trapped after crossing half court. If you watch WBB, then you'd see that KBA et al. teach their players to do this. Obviously KBA is a better coach than Juwan, but this is basic game management. It's not just Juwan, his assistants deserve as much of the blame.
--

For next season I hope the roster looks something like:

Dug/[portal guard]
Kobe/GW3
[portal 3+D wing]/Yo-yo/Jace
[portal stretch 4]/GG/Tschetter
Hunter/Tarris/PK

I don't want Jaelin, Joey, or T-Will back and I expect Isaiah to transfer. I think they get Kobe back for one more year, but Jett is the one who needs another year in college to refine his game. If they don't get Kobe (or Jett) back, then I expect Hunter to leave (portal) and I don't blame him.

Last edited: